The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SUCCESS STORY - Cantwait2

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Sketchh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 21, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks a ton for this cantwait2. Story really gives me a glimpse into the accomplishments and hardships you went through. Inspiration to me and my fastlane journey for sure.

Thorup

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 19, 2012
Absoloutly amazing story, cantwait2! I really think everyone with a goal in life, should read this. It's such an inspiration. I'm 18 now, and only getting started, and this really inspires me and gives me hope for the future.

Thanks for the story, and congratulations on you accomplishments!
~Mike

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
Lesson, #8 – Appreciate now.

...I guess the point of where I’m going with this is that not everyone can be wealthy in a financial sense, but everyone can live an equally fulfilling, happy and enjoyable life.

Because people don’t have money I believe they don’t concentrate on being happy because they think that if they had money they would automatically live happily ever after and thus live their life on lotto tickets and if only’s.

But don’t get me wrong, wealth is a legitimate and worthy goal to pursue, and if you want it bad enough you will find it in even the darkest corners of hardship. Just don’t let it be a condition on your right to enjoy life now, because that is a right I believe we are all inherently bestowed.

Great stuff! ^ ^ ^

FiveOone

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
I read the entire thing and only then realised it was posted back in 07. Regardless, alot of lessons to be gleaned here. Wow, what a warstory!

Thanks for bumping this LeungJan.

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
I spent about 1 hour yesterday trying to find this story on the forum. I read this story when I first signed up and went on an emotional roller coaster ride with the main character.

Thank you to whomever got it bumped back to the top again.

What part of the forum are the rest of the success stories located at?

Last edited:

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
So glad this surfaced! One of the first things I read when I was "just lurking" a while ago, and God damn it is good! Congratz on the success OP!!

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Wow, what a rollecoaster ride and an absolutely incredible ending for the BOTH of you....what an awesome team. Great job, very inspirational!

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
I'm obsessed with this story!

When will there be more stories?!

.....I'm still working on mine, but who else has an epic story like this?! This is by far my personal favorite out of all of them. The take away for me was PERSIST.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JayKim

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Sep 4, 2008
Colorado Springs
Last edited by a moderator:

jpa0827

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Feb 13, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
What an amazing story and journey! I just came across this old thread. this should be required reading. It's filled with so many lessons. not sure if the OP is still around here but thanks for sharing in such detail.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
I read this story when I first signed up and went on an emotional roller coaster ride with the main character.

It's not everyday that a story like this can have such an impact. It's raw, uncut, uncensored success.

I know I already posted on this page but WOW.

Phones

Break your boundaries
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
202%
Aug 13, 2011
Praia da Areia Branca, Portugal
Please GOLD thread to this, amazing story

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk

PDeezy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Feb 14, 2014
Sydney
Thank you for posting this in such detail. Your journey has been amazing and your persistence is a real inspiration - reading things like this when you're in my position (at the very foot of the mountain of entrepreneurship) goes along way to showing what it takes to achieve any kind of success. Massive respect!

St.Patrick

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 19, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
I absolutely loved this story and believe that you could turn this into a fastlane millionaire spinoff book. The fastlane book shows and tells us how we can be successful in extreme depth wheras your story genuinely shows how important and real the process is. After reading flm my eyes were opened on how one can become wealthy young, while it is for any age I'm only turning 19. Now that I have read your story I feel it can give ideas and inspirations to people, like right now I'm planning on pursuing sales skills. I too want to be a multi millionaire by age 25. I've been having trouble on deciding and figuring out on what to do and how to do it (even though it's only the past two days I stumbled upon the book and this forum), but you're story truly does give insight. I recommend everyone read your story immediately following millionaire fast lane. Thanks.

Carlo J.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Jun 4, 2014
I stumbled upon a thread not knowing that it had the power to rock my world!

This story really makes me believe more on the possibility that Fastlane success is not luck. It's hard work and persistence coupled with being "road trip" focused and knowing the correct "recipes" to achieving massive wealth. I thank MJ for writing the book because if not for him, I might still be spinning my wheels up to now!

Time is running out for me and I am turning 24, 2 weeks from now. It's so hard to slack of and be lazy after reading the book and reading this thread. I am so hungry for success!!!!!! I wasted three years of my life since 21 chasing slowlane gurus and wealth seminars that only sold snakeoil! How I wish I have read this book since I was 21. But then again, I might not be able to appreciate the gravity of its information. The book, and this thread, hit all the right notes at right time and place!

Cheers to cantwait2!!!

D11FYY

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Mar 13, 2013
Glasgow, Scotland
Been on this forum for quite a bit now and this is the first I've actually read this.
Amazing post and truly inspiring. Congrats on where you are now but what a great read!

Jo Fajito

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 29, 2014
Awesome! this is where my motivation begin.... thank your for sharing the story..

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.