The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

submitting articles

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
Hi,

I'm asking myself whether I should submit my articles only to one articlewebsite (ezine) or If I should submit them to every article-website I can find.
Maybe google will find this duplicated content.Does google know that I am the author of those articles by counting the backlinks pointing to the articles on my website or the date on which they have been submitted ?

Thanks
Lusches:smxF:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
here is a service I am using. Free Traffic System I just started trying them this week, so not sure on the results yet.

I like it because it is free, so I can test it out first.

It allows you to write the content so their system will spin it among the various sources they are sending it to.

For example:

Kurt is [spin]awesome|great|wonderful|superb|the best[/spin]. I [spin]love|adore|idolize[/spin] him.

This took much more time than I typical do per article, but in theory there are now many possible versions of my article starting to sweep the web which may avert the dup content flag. We shall see soon.

I think though if I do not like the outcome, I can use their spinning tool to spin me hundreds of variations of my articles and then manually submit them where I want.

If I remember, I will report back soon.

acb123

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 1, 2009
Washington D.C.
Yeah, you need to mix up the wording in your articles. Just quickly paraphrase your original content and mix up where you distribute. You need more than one article source if you want to truly see any effects.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Using an automatic spinning tool makes sense-- I'm guessing their software would replace adjectives here and there.

(and if it doesn't work very well, you'd prolly come up w/some pretty funny stuff!)

-Russ H.

Alexishost

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Sep 8, 2009
if you submit article , make sure you modify it a bit. It help you more in seo. Lusches , :)

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
I tried out this system on November the third. Until now I got about 2-5 referred visitors from those articles.

MarketSamurai shows me 2 backlinks for this article. It will take some more time to find the other backlinks for google, I think.
I'll keep you updated if more backlinks are indexed.:coffee:

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
Thanks, Lusches for the info.
No big deal :smug2:

Today I found this video from "GoogleWebmasterHelp":
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSoXutuj0g]YouTube - Duplicate Content & Multiple Site Issues[/ame]

If the information provided on this video is correct all article-spinners should be ? What do you think ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.