The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stupid doubt about financial system passive income

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Aryeh

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Feb 15, 2020
Hi all,
In his books MJ DeMarco described a financial system generating passive income through investment in bonds,ETF,company dividends and so on. This system must be the final decoding step of the SCRIPT,because it keeps our lifestyle. But where is this money put ? In a specified bank account ? Because I didn't quite understand where to insert them next

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi all,
In his books MJ DeMarco described a financial system generating passive income through investment in bonds,ETF,company dividends and so on. This system must be the final decoding step of the SCRIPT,because it keeps our lifestyle. But where is this money put ? In a specified bank account ? Because I didn't quite understand where to insert them next
Park the money in an account offered by a broker that offer such financial products.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi all,
He also gave a list of Investment management companies.
Didint you check Vanguard for example?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Hi all,
Did you read Unscripted ?

In Unscripted , he lays out pretty much the "exact steps" for this money system, short of recommending which broker to use (I think you can figure that out yourself)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Funny how people need the "exact steps", especially step 3,201.

It's like, "Hey, I want to be an academy award winning actor. But before I move to Hollywood and start my acting career, MJ mentioned that I should only put my Academy Award on a marble centerpiece. Where should I buy that?"

Serious answer: Read Unscripted .
Next serious answer: If learning about investments, which is such a widely known (and pushed) concept is a stumbling block or a problem you cannot figure out, entrepreneurship probably isn't for you. Entrepreneurs are problem solvers, not 1 problem, but 1000s. The "living on investments" concept is not a problem that should stop you, or concern you, not at this stage of the game.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Hi all,
Are you at that point in your life? You MUST make the money first before you can invest it. In the meantime, you can study investing in your spare time. Or you can study how to build a successful business and launch it.

FYI -- Making a living off of dividends takes piles and piles of money in the bank -- or placed with your broker. I'm in the real estate business, so my core business and passive income streams are in the same market sector. I have been able to realize higher yields, dollar for dollar, than the average in the bond and dividend markets. BUT, it takes a lot more up-front work and expertise as well as a pile of cash to establish those passive cash flows. It's not a business sector for wanna-bees or lazy people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.