The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Stupid doubt about financial system passive income

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

StefanoMacagnino

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 15, 2020
Hi all,
In his books MJ DeMarco described a financial system generating passive income through investment in bonds,ETF,company dividends and so on. This system must be the final decoding step of the SCRIPT,because it keeps our lifestyle. But where is this money put ? In a specified bank account ? Because I didn't quite understand where to insert them next

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi all,
In his books MJ DeMarco described a financial system generating passive income through investment in bonds,ETF,company dividends and so on. This system must be the final decoding step of the SCRIPT,because it keeps our lifestyle. But where is this money put ? In a specified bank account ? Because I didn't quite understand where to insert them next
Park the money in an account offered by a broker that offer such financial products.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hi all,
He also gave a list of Investment management companies.
Didint you check Vanguard for example?

thechosen1

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
Antarctica
Hi all,
Did you read Unscripted ?

In Unscripted , he lays out pretty much the "exact steps" for this money system, short of recommending which broker to use (I think you can figure that out yourself)

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read Rat-Race Escape!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Funny how people need the "exact steps", especially step 3,201.

It's like, "Hey, I want to be an academy award winning actor. But before I move to Hollywood and start my acting career, MJ mentioned that I should only put my Academy Award on a marble centerpiece. Where should I buy that?"

Serious answer: Read Unscripted .
Next serious answer: If learning about investments, which is such a widely known (and pushed) concept is a stumbling block or a problem you cannot figure out, entrepreneurship probably isn't for you. Entrepreneurs are problem solvers, not 1 problem, but 1000s. The "living on investments" concept is not a problem that should stop you, or concern you, not at this stage of the game.

WJK

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Hi all,
Are you at that point in your life? You MUST make the money first before you can invest it. In the meantime, you can study investing in your spare time. Or you can study how to build a successful business and launch it.

FYI -- Making a living off of dividends takes piles and piles of money in the bank -- or placed with your broker. I'm in the real estate business, so my core business and passive income streams are in the same market sector. I have been able to realize higher yields, dollar for dollar, than the average in the bond and dividend markets. BUT, it takes a lot more up-front work and expertise as well as a pile of cash to establish those passive cash flows. It's not a business sector for wanna-bees or lazy people.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
The new program website is live with a deal from now till the end of October...
MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
For those who are just seeing this, there are currently a total of 15 live courses and 1...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom