The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

student to entrepreneur

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
hello, fastlaners I am a 17 yr old from India.first of all thank you MJ for writing 2 wonderful books which opened my eyes to a new world. I have always felt that there is something wrong with the life I lived. but I don't know how to figure it out reading your book help me to figure it out myself .this book was recommended to me by my cousin who is a professional slowlaner in India.
after reading millionaire Fastlane and unscripted I've taken the decision that don't want to join the herd who are heading the wrong direction.so I get started by doing some geographical arbitrage on eBay and some reselling on olx it feels good to earn money by yourself.
I hope this will be the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey.
thank u MJ because of your book now I know how to find a business opportunity.
I wanted to be an entrepreneur who solves problems and add value people life.
pardon on my English it is not my first language

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

drew212

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 17, 2018
Welcome to the forums! I wish some one would have recommended me TMF when I was your age and set me straight :p. Looking forward to hearing your success stories!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...