The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO student to entrepreneur

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

go giver

Contributor
May 18, 2018
hello, fastlaners I am a 17 yr old from India.first of all thank you MJ for writing 2 wonderful books which opened my eyes to a new world. I have always felt that there is something wrong with the life I lived. but I don't know how to figure it out reading your book help me to figure it out myself .this book was recommended to me by my cousin who is a professional slowlaner in India.
after reading millionaire Fastlane and unscripted I've taken the decision that don't want to join the herd who are heading the wrong direction.so I get started by doing some geographical arbitrage on eBay and some reselling on olx it feels good to earn money by yourself.
I hope this will be the beginning of my entrepreneurial journey.
thank u MJ because of your book now I know how to find a business opportunity.
I wanted to be an entrepreneur who solves problems and add value people life.
pardon on my English it is not my first language

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

drew212

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 17, 2018
Welcome to the forums! I wish some one would have recommended me TMF when I was your age and set me straight :p. Looking forward to hearing your success stories!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom