Amazingly I have a product that I think is ready to go. I have the tools and machines to actually manufacture it myself. I even found a box that it fits into nicely. I never thought this would be such a hassle, but I just can't seem to design the artwork for the box and instructions for my product that look decent.
I'm cheap and would prefer not to pay a designer big bucks... but I might have no choice, since everything I come up with looks like it was drawn by a drunk sailor. My instructions need to be 3D and I tried using 3D programs but it still looks amaturish. I never took any graphic design classes in college, and now I wish I had.
Has anyone else faced this problem with designing instructions and package design, have any recommendations for outsourcing, or design secrets that might shortcut this process?
I'm cheap and would prefer not to pay a designer big bucks... but I might have no choice, since everything I come up with looks like it was drawn by a drunk sailor. My instructions need to be 3D and I tried using 3D programs but it still looks amaturish. I never took any graphic design classes in college, and now I wish I had.
Has anyone else faced this problem with designing instructions and package design, have any recommendations for outsourcing, or design secrets that might shortcut this process?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
