The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stuck Because Of C0VlD-19? Afraid? Start Every Day By Being Grateful...

Anything related to matters of the mind

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Every situation that happens in your life has both a positive and a negative side.

If you focus too much on the negative, you forget about the positive.

Yes, my business has gone massively down since the Coronavirus outbreak.

I have lost four of my biggest clients.

Yes, just like everyone, I too am stuck at home.

And a death has occurred in the family.

In these tough times, it's easy to go down and be swallowed up by the negatives. The news is negative, your friends are, and even your family.

It's hard not to join them and fall into a deep depression. But if you don't resist, then who will?

Here's how you resist. You switch your FOCUS through your will. What you focus on is what you attract.

So you swithc.

From negative, to positive.

Yes, there are negative things in your life. So acknowledge them. Write them down. Write 5 things that are going wrong and you wish were different. Label them NEGATIVE THINGS.

Do it right now - just grab a piece of paper or open a word document, and do it. Do it before you read the next line.

And after you do that, draw a line, and below wirte POSITIVE THINGS and write 10 positive things. Things that you are grateful for. Things that are going well.

Regardless of how bad things are, some things are positive. You are still breathing. There is still hope. Your business may be in peril, but your health is not. You still have food on your table. There isn't a war going on in your country.

Whatever it is. Force yourself to identify 2 positive things for every negative thing in your life.

And don't forget that right now in this world there are millions suffering from incurable diseases, millions waiting to die in war-torn countries like Syria, and millions who don't have the food they need or the water supply they need to survive. You are NOT one of them. Regardless of how grim your situation is, it's still better than theirs. You have what to be grateful for, if only you look for it.

Feeling grateful will cause a BIG SHIFT in you. Away from "me" focused, and towards "other" focused. And this will show in your business too - you'll start winning again because you'll identify new ways to provide value.

Go. Do. It!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPPPFqsECz0

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
"Remember that all we have is “on loan” from Fortune, which can reclaim it without our permission—indeed, without even advance notice. Thus, we should love all our dear ones, but always with the thought that we have no promise that we may keep them forever—nay, no promise even that we may keep them for long."

- Seneca

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Such a good word. Great reminder. It is so easy to fall into the trap of negativity. This morning I woke up determined to be grateful for all the good in my life. I'm glad others are doing the same.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.