The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Strongtrepreneur's introduction

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I was bullied into going to a community college due to the societal pressures that I was facing from the Script. The only way I could feel good enough was if I exploded intrinsic value to work a 9-5 full time in a field such as law or accounting. After dealing with anxiety and depression from neglecting my mental and physical health for the sake of my studies, I decided to abandon my plans to go to University and take a trade job instead. However, I couldn't motivate myself to work such a job. I looked into digital marketing before discovering the Millionaire Fastlane , then discovered it to be a hitchhiking scheme (I wanted to become a UX designer) where you're working a 9-5 whilst pretending to be self-employed. I was there at the bottom of the social dominance hierarchy, serving people like MJ DeMarco under the delusion that I was being a model citizen instead of a brainwashed MODEL.

My purpose is to use entrepreneurship to become a greater servant to God and to provide more to my family. I can actually invest into my religion as a passion, starting a faith based YouTube channel or writing books on faith once I have the money to be both the protector and preserver of my family once I have became financially free. This isn't going to happen until I knuckle down to put some effort into my current business. A 9-5 job would be too attached to my time to allow me to grow my faith in God and even if I had the time, I would be too dependent on whether people had seen my videos. I love talking about religion, but I'm terrible at explaining those types of concepts compared to the vast amounts of YouTubers out there who are all well-versed in their respective holy books. For the time being, I'm executing in the cosmetic industry.

The Script says to seek pleasure today and forsake tomorrow. Where is this advice given in any religious scripture?

God bless.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI
Read Proverbs brotha

Meditate and inhabit Proverbs 10:4 and Proverbs 17:16

Then come back here.

The Script says to seek pleasure today and forsake tomorrow. Where is this advice given in any religious scripture?
Proverbs 13:11 my man

(New Century or English Standard Versions)

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Read Proverbs brotha

Meditate and inhabit Proverbs 10:4 and Proverbs 17:16

Then come back here.

Proverbs 13:11 my man

(New Century or English Standard Versions)
That's why I used the word 'executing'.
I've spent about 2k bouncing around from idea to idea not going anywhere before finding MJs books, but I still don't feel particularly skilled at anything.
Self-education went wrong because I've half-assed many things, then start attempting other things at the first sign of a sinking ship.
My belief systems are treasonous.
One of my brains is treasonous.
But I will do better tomorrow and consider the idea of starting a religious channel, even though that wasn't my original intention.

Last edited:

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
love talking about religion, but I'm terrible at explaining those types of concepts compared to the vast amounts of YouTubers out there who are all well-versed in their respective holy books
What’s the point of being negative dude?

Here’s 10 video ideas:

1. How to run a faith based business
2. How the Scriptures can help guide you and your business
3. 3 ways to ensure your business is following God’s plan
4. How the Quran and Torah can help you understand the Bible
5. 8 of the BEST verses to help you start following God
6. How I failed to follow God in business
7. The 7 DEADLY sins of entrepreneurship
8. How I plan to serve God in my business
9. Where most businesses FALL short
10. How to PART the sea in your business and remove bottlenecks

I don’t know it took me 5 minutes to think of these and it would probably take an hour to study 3-5 of these and make a half decent video.

Why not just try it for 6 months and see what happens?

but I still don't feel particularly skilled at anything.
I tried to self educate and it went wrong because I listened to my own brain when I have no experiences with selling products.

1. You won't ever feel skilled doing anything until you actually do it for a long enough time.
If you gave up trying to walk after the first 3 tries you'd be screwed.

2. "Tried" ... no you didn't "try" you did some half a**ed stuff and now you feel sorry for yourself.

3. You have TWO brains: 1) the woosie 2) the beast

You choose which one you want to listen to

Last edited:

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
What’s the point of being negative dude?

Here’s 10 video ideas:

1. How to run a faith based business
2. How the Scriptures can help guide you and your business
3. 3 ways to ensure your business is following God’s plan
4. How the Quran and Torah can help you understand the Bible
5. 8 of the BEST verses to help you start following God
6. How I failed to follow God in business
7. The 7 DEADLY sins of entrepreneurship
8. How I plan to serve God in my business
9. Where most businesses FALL short
10. How to PART the sea in your business and remove bottlenecks

I don’t know it took me 5 minutes to think of these and it would probably take an hour to study 3-5 of these and make a half decent video.

Why not just F*cking try it for 3 months and see what happens?
Because I'll eventually start to hate religion and risk kufr. MJ DeMarco said it in his book Unscripted that following your passion leads to resentment if you're poor. Besides, I can't compete with the amount of YouTubers out there. It's better to start with a business that I'm not passionate about (such as skincare), save my money, execute on the tasks with the most long term benefits and go from there. Once I have a legacy system in place, I can reconsider making videos on religion.
From my understanding.

Last edited:

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Because I'll eventually start to hate religion and risk kufr. MJ DeMarco said it in his book Unscripted that following your passion leads to resentment if you're poor. Besides, I can't compete with the amount of YouTubers out there. It's better to start with a business that I'm not passionate about (such as skincare), save my money, execute on the tasks with the most long term benefits and go from there. Once I have a legacy system in place, I can reconsider making videos on religion.
Why don't you pick something that you know and understand? You must know SOMETHING?

I went to college for commercial real estate and finance.

I run a landscaping company, flip cars/trucks, and flip houses.

I chose these routes because I grew up doing all of it, so I understand it. However, that doesn't mean I was "skilled" at any of these. I sought out a mentor, partnered with him and went from there.

I worked my a$$ off, messed up a bunch, learned from these experiences, implemented systems or changed some, and now I am improving and making around $20k-$30k a month.

It almost seems like you're just spewing back out MJ's lessons without actually knowing what you're saying.

How about Acting, Assessing, Adjusting? Instead of, Regurgitating, Overthinking, Half-Assing.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Why don't you pick something that you know and understand? You must know SOMETHING?

I chose these routes because I grew up doing all of it, so I understand it. However, that doesn't mean I was "skilled" at any of these. I sought out a mentor, partnered with him and went from there.

It almost seems like you're just spewing back out MJ's lessons without actually knowing what you're saying.
I haven't stayed in my chosen fields for long enough to understand anything, but I'll attempt to understand more of the actions that will make me successful.

Last edited:

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023

I worked my a$$ off, messed up a bunch, learned from these experiences, implemented systems or changed some, and now I am improving and making around $20k-$30k a month.

How about Acting, Assessing, Adjusting? Instead of, Regurgitating, Overthinking, Half-Assing.
Acting is what's missing. I assess and adjust before acting and I'm used to the latter three because of how the education system always gave me participation trophies for writing good essays. As a result, I grew up being decent, but not great, at many skills.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
I was offered a mentor yesterday and I've yet to get in touch with him.

Last edited:

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
If you’ve ever worked out you’ll know you just need to start going and adjust as you go.

You don’t need the perfect program or diet, you just need to start moving in any direction that resembles the one on your way to a goal you have.

What does the mentor do? Does this align with what you want to do?

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
If you’ve ever worked out you’ll know you just need to start going and adjust as you go.

You don’t need the perfect program or diet, you just need to start moving in any direction that resembles the one on your way to a goal you have.

I haven't spoken to him yet.
It's a free business advice agency.
Their advice may be bluepilled, but I can get started from

They basically give advice to young people starting businesses. Some of the advice may be bluepilled, but they can help me with filing for the paperwork and may suggest places where I can ask for product ingredients.
I didn't know until I spoke to you that I'm still in the I need an idea phase, which makes the whole thing a bit awkward because my brain is still trying to get away from making skincare products.
'You can't do that, it's too feminine' is such a childish excuse that my brain is making right now.
All I have to do is arrange to meet a guy from their team over coffee and he can be a mentor who can lead me in one direction whilst I'm starting off and gaining the necessary skills along the way.

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 28, 2022
I was bullied into going to a community college due to the societal pressures that I was facing from the Script. The only way I could feel good enough was if I exploded intrinsic value to work a 9-5 full time in a field such as law or accounting. After dealing with anxiety and depression from neglecting my mental and physical health for the sake of my studies, I decided to abandon my plans to go to University and take a trade job instead. However, I couldn't motivate myself to work such a job. I looked into digital marketing before discovering the Millionaire Fastlane , then discovered it to be a hitchhiking scheme (I wanted to become a UX designer) where you're working a 9-5 whilst pretending to be self-employed. I was there at the bottom of the social dominance hierarchy, serving people like MJ DeMarco under the delusion that I was being a model citizen instead of a brainwashed MODEL.

My purpose is to use entrepreneurship to become a greater servant to God and to provide more to my family. I can actually invest into my religion as a passion, starting a faith based YouTube channel or writing books on faith once I have the money to be both the protector and preserver of my family once I have became financially free. This isn't going to happen until I knuckle down to put some effort into my current business. A 9-5 job would be too attached to my time to allow me to grow my faith in God and even if I had the time, I would be too dependent on whether people had seen my videos. I love talking about religion, but I'm terrible at explaining those types of concepts compared to the vast amounts of YouTubers out there who are all well-versed in their respective holy books. For the time being, I'm executing in the cosmetic industry.

God bless.

You should read Matthew 6:25-33

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

God bless.
Settle your health and get a job/hustle for cash flow.

Once foundation are built you can starting to build mvp or prototype for your business ideas.

Starting a business is like a war. You need good support in logistic and finance (Health and Cashflow).

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
Settle your health and get a job/hustle for cash flow.

Once foundation are built you can starting to build mvp or prototype for your business ideas.

Starting a business is like a war. You need good support in logistic and finance (Health and Cashflow).
I'm currently looking into getting a sales job where I can teach myself either cold calling or cold emailing. I can't bulk at the moment because I'm broke and it's Ramadan, which makes gaining mass a bit difficult.
I could bulk but I've been cutting out plastic for the last month or so because I don't want to spend my life consuming estrogens.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I'm currently looking into getting a sales job where I can teach myself either cold calling or cold emailing. I can't bulk at the moment because I'm broke and it's Ramadan, which makes gaining mass a bit difficult.
I could bulk but I've been cutting out plastic for the last month or so because I don't want to spend my life consuming estrogens.
By health what I mean is eating healthy food, avoid getting fat, and exercise to keep the mind sharp..nothing fancy.

GoldenGlow

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 23, 2023
By health what I mean is eating healthy food, avoid getting fat, and exercise to keep the mind sharp..nothing fancy.
Have you read Estrogenaration by Anthony Jay?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...