What's new

Stress has brought me to the right place at the right time..

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Whole Paradigm

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Messages
289
Rep Bank
$690
User Power: 69%
Hello everyone,

To get straight to the point, I'm 23 and I'm hoping to finally get out of my miserable job and obtain the successful business I've always dreamed of. The stress and anxiety I'm suffering from due to how my life has panned out thus far will likely kill me before I hit 30 if I don't make a change immediately. I'm so very unhappy and fatigued with stress that I'm now in a state of panic.

The other day I got sick again and missed work, which has been happening a lot lately. While lying in bed trying to feel better, I was searching the internet attempting to gain inspiration for success (I do this daily). I happened to type "How to become a millionaire" in Google and this website along with tons of others came up. Why I chose this one I have no idea. Thirty minutes later, I'm several chapters into the book. Something just sucked me in. All I know is that the state of panic I'm in from knowing that I'm stressing myself into an early death as well as the inspiration I've found in this site and the book has really opened my eyes. Not 24 hours has passed since I've read the book and I already have the Fastlane business idea in my head. Now it's all about learning everything I need to know in order to start it. It's a website and I haven't the slightest clue how to start one. Additionally, it's a very complex idea with a huge amount of content.

My biggest problem going forward is going to be staying on track. I have an immense amount of ideas and so much to learn. I have no idea where to even begin, but I must.

Wish me luck, process, and the event.

Cory
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Katv sinincis, xjeviwis tovaevoup zua gopf zuastimg op qsitipvmz ot puv qisnepipv.

Pu madl piifif, katv xusl vji qsuditt epf vji iwipv xomm veli desi ug ovtimg op voni. Og zua veli vjot suef, vjisi xomm ci aqt & fuxpt cav og zua veli vji suef situmwi vu emxezt tvez up ov. Og O nez sidunnipf huoph vu Zuavaci vu djidl uav tuni Kon Sujp wofiut, vjev nez ci katv xjev zua piif sohjv pux.

Veli desi.
 
Fiiqitvcmai,

Vjepl zua epf O fof muul ev vji wofiut egvis zua tahhitvif. Wisz qsuguapf. O vjepl zua.

Dusz
 
Ximduni ecuesf Dusz, epf piohjcus. =)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom