The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Steps transitioning from employee to business owner

Linwilson85

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 2, 2021
Baltimore
I started out getting into forex trading in 2016 didn't have much progress. At the time there was lots of changes in my life and way too many distractions. Fast forward in 2021 I started from scratch again in market structure, and re applied what I've learned over the years. Now I'm waking up earlier before my work shift starts just to back test which I'm getting better at my craft. Reached out to my forex coach and she's very proud of my results. Now she recommends me to implement and grow. I'm excited but scared at the same time. I have a small trading account there's leverage available for growth. Not gonna lie there's some doubt playing tug o war in my head. One is saying what if you lose your hard earned money the other part is saying take that chance towards financial freedom your better than this job. I'm ready to make the leap but scared.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mark98

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 27, 2015
Seattle
I started out getting into forex trading in 2016 didn't have much progress. At the time there was lots of changes in my life and way too many distractions. Fast forward in 2021 I started from scratch again in market structure, and re applied what I've learned over the years. Now I'm waking up earlier before my work shift starts just to back test which I'm getting better at my craft. Reached out to my forex coach and she's very proud of my results. Now she recommends me to implement and grow. I'm excited but scared at the same time. I have a small trading account there's leverage available for growth. Not gonna lie there's some doubt playing tug o war in my head. One is saying what if you lose your hard earned money the other part is saying take that chance towards financial freedom your better than this job. I'm ready to make the leap but scared.
Hey man, check out this video. It speaks to the problem you are having.
View: https://youtu.be/fQwpFmlDHtw

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...