The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Startupppro UPDATE thread

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
For all of you wanting to have updates about my Startuppro blog, please make it a habit to visit this thread. This thread is only for the Startuppro blog and discussions related to the posts made on the Startuppro blog.

Please have patience with the slow posting process. I am doing the posting and writing myself, because frankly, I haven't yet found a ghostwriter that keeps my energy, stamina and interest in narrowing in on more controversial ways of doing startups and/or think about startups.

Due to me being a CEO and being very busy it will not be regular posting activity on the blog as you may have already noticed. Please be patient, it will be worth it.

Please, be free to post your comments about the blog so far and the topics covered.

Thank you in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
I can seem to find the site, care to link it to me?

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
I have an issue with your writing. It's not congruent.

If you're going to write about slow people, practice what you preach. It took you almost a year to get a domain, hosting, and a wordpress site. However complicated you chose that to be to include a site manager and all the jazz is your deal.

Point is, it takes about a half hour to do that, and I believe I even offered to do it for you for free somewhere.

Be congruent.

Now, do not take that as attacking you, just something I noticed that needed to be addressed for the future. I appreciate your contributions here and out of the box thinking.

Keep the blog updates coming...:icon_super:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.