The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Like to post a video from your YouTube channel? Want to promote your design service? Recommend a company? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like within the realm of entrepreneurship on one central thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

MARKETPLACE Startupppro UPDATE thread

• Banned

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
For all of you wanting to have updates about my Startuppro blog, please make it a habit to visit this thread. This thread is only for the Startuppro blog and discussions related to the posts made on the Startuppro blog.

Please have patience with the slow posting process. I am doing the posting and writing myself, because frankly, I haven't yet found a ghostwriter that keeps my energy, stamina and interest in narrowing in on more controversial ways of doing startups and/or think about startups.

Due to me being a CEO and being very busy it will not be regular posting activity on the blog as you may have already noticed. Please be patient, it will be worth it.

Please, be free to post your comments about the blog so far and the topics covered.

Thank you in advance.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2007
I have an issue with your writing. It's not congruent.

If you're going to write about slow people, practice what you preach. It took you almost a year to get a domain, hosting, and a wordpress site. However complicated you chose that to be to include a site manager and all the jazz is your deal.

Point is, it takes about a half hour to do that, and I believe I even offered to do it for you for free somewhere.

Be congruent.

Now, do not take that as attacking you, just something I noticed that needed to be addressed for the future. I appreciate your contributions here and out of the box thinking.

Keep the blog updates coming...:icon_super:

JScott

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Aug 24, 2007
Along the same lines as what mtnman said, I would recommend getting into the habit of posting more often. What I've found from my blog is that people continue to come back day after day when they know there is going to be new content day after day; but as soon as I stop posting for more than just a weekend, I start to lose readers for a period of time.

If people can't get into the habit of coming back to your site regularly to see new content, they just won't come back. Maybe they'll stop by every month or two to see what's new, but you won't get any regular eyeballs. Which is what I assume you want.

Also, regular content will help your SEO...

Congrats on the launch!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom