- Joined
- Nov 11, 2020
- Messages
- 22
Rep Bank
$385
$385
User Power: 68%
Hi Everyone. This intro is long overdue but I'll do my best anyways,
My name is David. I'm 35 and have been a sidewalker for most of my up to this point. I made some bad financial decisions here and there. My only saving grace was I came across MJ's books and they've changed my perspective to say the least and gave me a sense of clarity. My issue is the execution side of things. Having been diagnosed with "mild" ADHD is not helping my situation either. Now if I can just harness this superpower.....
I've taken the Ippei/Dan JK lead gen course and built my very first website. I just need to work on the SEO side of things. And after coming back to the forum from a long hiatus, I came across @Fox's book which inspired me to get into web design. While taking the JK course, I enjoyed the web design portion more anyway so its a good carryover.
I have a couple fastlane ideas but right now I just want to focus on building a stable income with the freelance web building/SEO/lead gen and get out of my mother's apartment, even if I only make $5k/month to start.
My name is David. I'm 35 and have been a sidewalker for most of my up to this point. I made some bad financial decisions here and there. My only saving grace was I came across MJ's books and they've changed my perspective to say the least and gave me a sense of clarity. My issue is the execution side of things. Having been diagnosed with "mild" ADHD is not helping my situation either. Now if I can just harness this superpower.....
I've taken the Ippei/Dan JK lead gen course and built my very first website. I just need to work on the SEO side of things. And after coming back to the forum from a long hiatus, I came across @Fox's book which inspired me to get into web design. While taking the JK course, I enjoyed the web design portion more anyway so its a good carryover.
I have a couple fastlane ideas but right now I just want to focus on building a stable income with the freelance web building/SEO/lead gen and get out of my mother's apartment, even if I only make $5k/month to start.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
