Yep, as title states, its back to box zero.
My constant struggle is I have a shiny object syndrome. The last time I posted here was I was gonna do IG (become an influencer). Then a new gig came out "FUNNEL to RICHES" they said, even without a mailing list they said, buy the program they said. I did! But again, nothing...nothing...nothing. Deep inside my mind was telling me that it doesn't make sense yet I let other influence my decision (they did good marketing though). Maybe if I keep doing it, it will be a different story, maybe!
Now, I'm back to corporate life, a slowlaner, and little by little I was getting influence to wait for 30-50 years to enjoy 5 years of my remaining life. So I decided to get back to my roots, this forum...re-read the book and track my progress via making a thread. So here I am...
I started selling online and I'm loving it, even though my profits was 5-10%, I still enjoy it. Currently doing Amazon FBA, just doing OA for now and trying to see where it will take me. I'll start my progress thread in my next post, I will commit to continuously track and update my progress for a year starting today.
Next year, I'll be reading this introduction again but with excitement, maybe teary 'coz of the journey. But I will love it! To my next year's self...I commit to you of my progress and this will be your book...your story!
My constant struggle is I have a shiny object syndrome. The last time I posted here was I was gonna do IG (become an influencer). Then a new gig came out "FUNNEL to RICHES" they said, even without a mailing list they said, buy the program they said. I did! But again, nothing...nothing...nothing. Deep inside my mind was telling me that it doesn't make sense yet I let other influence my decision (they did good marketing though). Maybe if I keep doing it, it will be a different story, maybe!
Now, I'm back to corporate life, a slowlaner, and little by little I was getting influence to wait for 30-50 years to enjoy 5 years of my remaining life. So I decided to get back to my roots, this forum...re-read the book and track my progress via making a thread. So here I am...
I started selling online and I'm loving it, even though my profits was 5-10%, I still enjoy it. Currently doing Amazon FBA, just doing OA for now and trying to see where it will take me. I'll start my progress thread in my next post, I will commit to continuously track and update my progress for a year starting today.
Next year, I'll be reading this introduction again but with excitement, maybe teary 'coz of the journey. But I will love it! To my next year's self...I commit to you of my progress and this will be your book...your story!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?





