• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

EXECUTION Starting again and again...will it be different this time?

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by LinorCG, Feb 26, 2019.

1. LinorCG

LinorCG Walking the talk Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    That's right, I'm not that fan of FBM, I'd rather leave the packing to the experts. :)

2. LinorCG

LinorCG Walking the talk Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    Update as of 09/04 (Australia Time)

One of my items has sold out organically, which makes me really happy. Did another set of orders and was fortunate to speak with someone in the company (sales rep) that can provide a discount when I meet the minimum order for discounts.

I ordered 10 for the meantime and ordered another possible product that I can bundle. I'll be testing bundling at this time.

MHP368 likes this.
  3. LinorCG

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    Got 2 products setup with PPC yesterday for data gathering.
    I'll leave them running for a week and adjust keywords if needed.

So far, the 2 items still does not have any sales.

MHP368 likes this.
  4. LinorCG

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    Orders another 5 of another product that sold out organically (without PPC).

upload_2019-4-10_16-23-13.png

Gonna study the data tonight and do corrections in either my Title or the bullet points.

5. LinorCG

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    Got the initial PPC data below:
    upload_2019-4-10_23-4-23.png

As a test, I added those keywords that has impressions and clicks to the Description and Bullets of my Amazon listing. I'll check how it goes this week. :)

6. MHP368

MHP368 the man, the myth, the Pseudo-Apollodorus Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,065
    3000 and 2000 impressions means the product has some substance to it , all these are impressions on one item , just different keywords right?

Whats competition like?

LinorCG likes this.
  7. LinorCG

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    Yep, that's just for one item. Competition is a bit high so I did bundle, I'm just trying to find out the sweet spot of the price where it's attractive and profitable. :)

8. LinorCG

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    Update:

Still no sales for my bundle though there are a lot of impression. I've modified my Title, description and bullet points and incorporated those keywords that is having a high impression. I'm leaving the ad on until Sunday and see what difference it makes.

If I still don't get sales, I might play with the prices to find a sweet spot. :)

9. LinorCG

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    So far, getting a few sales with the 5 different items in my inventory.
    I'm planning to look for other items as these 5 wasn't that hot as I expected.

upload_2019-4-15_13-1-42.png

10. LinorCG

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    I'm still waiting for additional 19 items to arrive in my Prep Center. I'm planning to bundle 2 items together to see if there's this would bring more value to the customers.

Breakdown:
    1. 11 individual items (2 products)
    2. 8 items bundled (2 types of product 1 of each)

11. LinorCG

Rep Bank:
    $1,833
    Not much updates this week as I'm still waiting for my items to be delivered to my prepcentre. I got free items from my orders so I'm going to bundle them up. :)

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.