Hello Fastlaners!
I've recently had (and continue to have) the luck, and pleasure, of learning super wizardry levels of QUALITY Link Building from a legend in the game.
No bots or gimmicks used, these will be high quality links that are sourced using manual outreach - involving email and the dreaded telephone!
My goal and plan is to start with 3-5 free trial clients that I'll look to build 5-10 SUPER HQ links for.
In exchange for the juicy traffic boost, SE ranking uplift and ultimately increased revenue that my stellar links will bring these test pilots... I'm hoping that they will provide me with a testimonial (preferably video) and a few case studies I can use to secure paying clients, build a team and take over the world.
Wow... that escalated quickly
But on a serious note - this is my plan and I hope someone can learn from my progress / mistakes / wins
I have a really *insert profanity* strong WHY and that's why I'm gonna achieve my goals or die tryin'. Maybe one day I will share my WHY - but the emotion of it is still quite raw
SO... please follow along, enjoy and hope I can help and be helped by this wonderful community
My first step & goal is finding these free testimonial clients
My first plan is tap into my current network so that's what I'm off to do!
As a side note to the INSIDERS - Would it be more beneficial to have my Thread here.. or in the Insiders forum?
Also if anyone here would like to be one of my testimonial clients please feel free to get in touch and I'll see if we fit!
All the best
James
I've recently had (and continue to have) the luck, and pleasure, of learning super wizardry levels of QUALITY Link Building from a legend in the game.
No bots or gimmicks used, these will be high quality links that are sourced using manual outreach - involving email and the dreaded telephone!
My goal and plan is to start with 3-5 free trial clients that I'll look to build 5-10 SUPER HQ links for.
In exchange for the juicy traffic boost, SE ranking uplift and ultimately increased revenue that my stellar links will bring these test pilots... I'm hoping that they will provide me with a testimonial (preferably video) and a few case studies I can use to secure paying clients, build a team and take over the world.
Wow... that escalated quickly
But on a serious note - this is my plan and I hope someone can learn from my progress / mistakes / wins
I have a really *insert profanity* strong WHY and that's why I'm gonna achieve my goals or die tryin'. Maybe one day I will share my WHY - but the emotion of it is still quite raw
SO... please follow along, enjoy and hope I can help and be helped by this wonderful community
My first step & goal is finding these free testimonial clients
My first plan is tap into my current network so that's what I'm off to do!
As a side note to the INSIDERS - Would it be more beneficial to have my Thread here.. or in the Insiders forum?
Also if anyone here would like to be one of my testimonial clients please feel free to get in touch and I'll see if we fit!
All the best
James
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
