The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Start your own E-Commerce Store: Follow my Progress

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 17, 2012
Australia
Go Mobile

Jason,

We really appreciate your spirits to move forward and looking for the most advantageous service for the website development for your eCommerce idea. I wish for you a great success in your move.

Your vision for the business expansion and the integrating to a million dollar pool is of course possible as your morale articulate your potency. What you need is more and more customer. Customers are hard to hold since they are moving, what they always have with them is their PHONE.

To your spirits I would like to advice using mobile shopping experience. Mobile ordering has been equipped and employed by almost all major ecommerce website. Subway, Dominos Pizza, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Dunkin Donut or even larger retailer like Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy stays connected with their customers for holiday specials, offers, promotional coupons and applications that changed shopping scenario. With text marketing potential of response touch the skies. Customer uses Smartphone to find retail shops, compare prices, find reviews of the products, order product, and even promote coupons, daily deals, and discounts.

For business owners, the decision is incomparable. To connect through customers even more efficiently, this is the moment to get inspired and progress beyond the traditional messaging services through phone books, coupon book or flyers. Reach out to customers using a medley of interactive mobile techniques making it easier than always before. Go mobile.

Thanks

Phil Talbot

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Autobahn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Mar 2, 2013
Switzerland
My personal experience... after experimenting and testing between Magento and Opencart, i choosed the Opencart Solution.
Is Magento better ? probably, but also a bit more complex for programming.

I also would like to hear experiences about Supply Chain Management, since the wares arent going to arrive overnight.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Hey @JasonR what happened with this? Or have all the updates been on the INSIDERS Forum since?

Most are on the inside. There is some sensitive info out there I didn't want to link out.

But, this thread was really old when I attempted (and failed) to start an archery store.

I'm in a completely different vertical now, and kickin' a$$. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bboyu

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 5, 2013
Most are on the inside. There is some sensitive info out there I didn't want to link out.

But, this thread was really old when I attempted (and failed) to start an archery store.

I'm in a completely different vertical now, and kickin' a$$. :)

When you say different vertical is that a different market or a different niche?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.