What's new

Start the action

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Re:Kay

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
19
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 153%
Hey there my hungry friends,

for a long time I´ve been reading here and done a big mistake... I was just consuming information but rarely appyling it. Didn´t fieldtest my ideas, if I ever had any.

I´m a business administartion student finishing by Bachelor soon. And since I see how others buy into working for companies, negotiating their salaries, and worst of all - fullfilling someones dreams, I don´t feel it´s a fit for me. I want to be the creator of a future that I design. That´s why I registered in this forum to push myself (and hopefully someday others) to finally START THE ACTION instead of just looking from the side of the playfield.

So of course i firstly had to asses what my goals are and how to get there. The what is pretty clear to me:
1.) Millionaire within 5 years
2.) Own a Lamborghini
3.) Buy a great House for my mom
4.) Earn 15k month
5.) Peace of Mind and Body

While the first 4 only focus on financial aspects I feel the last one is very important to obtain the first 4 aswell. What do I mean by that? I feel like I should try to be overall more careing abount my body and my habits (food, exercise, sleep)

So my next action steps are the following:
1.) Create an execution thread in this forum tomorrow.
2.) Start Meditation & visualization of goals (benefitial to Goal 5) (10 min daily at the beginning)
3.) Stop watching TV Shows and instead read books / posts on this forum
acutally no instead of watching tv I try to locate a problem of someone tomorrow (doesn´t matter if I can solve it yet)
(btw: see I almost fell in to the information consumption addiction again :/ )
4.) I got a lot of stuff in my room that I dont need anymore. I will put at least 5 items on sale tomorrow online (on ebay e.g.)

well now I just have to start the action, and since I wrote this post I kinda feel obligated to (THX by the way!)

Have a lovely and productive day
Re:Kay
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

@Si:Lez Duptotvipv edvoup epf nopftiv esi vji liz. Tuapft moli zua esi up zuas xez!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom