The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Start the action

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Re:Kay

Contributor
Feb 12, 2019
Hey there my hungry friends,

for a long time I´ve been reading here and done a big mistake... I was just consuming information but rarely appyling it. Didn´t fieldtest my ideas, if I ever had any.

I´m a business administartion student finishing by Bachelor soon. And since I see how others buy into working for companies, negotiating their salaries, and worst of all - fullfilling someones dreams, I don´t feel it´s a fit for me. I want to be the creator of a future that I design. That´s why I registered in this forum to push myself (and hopefully someday others) to finally START THE ACTION instead of just looking from the side of the playfield.

So of course i firstly had to asses what my goals are and how to get there. The what is pretty clear to me:
1.) Millionaire within 5 years
2.) Own a Lamborghini
3.) Buy a great House for my mom
4.) Earn 15k month
5.) Peace of Mind and Body

While the first 4 only focus on financial aspects I feel the last one is very important to obtain the first 4 aswell. What do I mean by that? I feel like I should try to be overall more careing abount my body and my habits (food, exercise, sleep)

So my next action steps are the following:
1.) Create an execution thread in this forum tomorrow.
2.) Start Meditation & visualization of goals (benefitial to Goal 5) (10 min daily at the beginning)
3.) Stop watching TV Shows and instead read books / posts on this forum
acutally no instead of watching tv I try to locate a problem of someone tomorrow (doesn´t matter if I can solve it yet)
(btw: see I almost fell in to the information consumption addiction again :/ )
4.) I got a lot of stuff in my room that I dont need anymore. I will put at least 5 items on sale tomorrow online (on ebay e.g.)

well now I just have to start the action, and since I wrote this post I kinda feel obligated to (THX by the way!)

Have a lovely and productive day
Re:Kay

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!