The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Start learning about the stock market and investing

Anything related to investing, including crypto

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
Is now a good idea to start learning about the stock market and investing? To have a career in it.

I was always interested in it because I love money (I have to be honest). I also went to financial school, but life got in the way and I couldn't do it, BUT now I might have a chance to start.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Is now a good idea to start learning about the stock market and investing? To have a career in it.

I was always interested in it because I love money (I have to be honest). I also went to financial school, but life got in the way and I couldn't do it, BUT now I might have a chance to start.
Yep, always good to get started. But remember that it is not an alternative to the fastlane (see link 2), but it certainly will help with understanding businesses & money. Lots of my business knowledge has come from learning about businesses, that so happen to be stocks.

@fastlane_dad summerised it really well. Thanks for that.

Link 2

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
637%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ

Now is always a great time to start, learn and get to used to investing in the markets (and riding the ups and down), but remember as @Spenny linked that FASTLANE is one of your best chances of building a business, controlling your income and becoming wealthy (at a young age).

There are very few if any young 'stock market millionaires' - those who usually became that took reckless risk, and therefore ended up in the news.

And you can definitely pursue a career in finances at any time, depending on which route you see that going.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

To have a career? What do you mean?

Financial industry consists of three main core areas: Manufacturing financial products, Selling financial products, and making investment decision.

And these three main cores areas lead to (3+1) jobs types.

1) Manufacturing financial products and make them come into the market: ipo bankers, lawyers, actuaries calculating odds for insurance products. 1% of the work force or less

2) Sale force: 30 percent of the work force.

3) Help to make investment decision: pension fund analyst for example: 1% of the work force or less.

4) Other roles to facilitate the business : Operation, Compliance, Product Control, Marketing, Customer Service… make up the rest of the workforce.

I assume you are interested in (3), mathematics and coding skill matter more these days for such jobs. Expect a lot of competition for such jobs. Post-grad education almost a must.

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
Yep, always good to get started. But remember that it is not an alternative to the fastlane (see link 2), but it certainly will help with understanding businesses & money. Lots of my business knowledge has come from learning about businesses, that so happen to be stocks.

@fastlane_dad summerised it really well. Thanks for that.

Link 2
Thanks @Spenny
This was really helpful.

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
Now is always a great time to start, learn and get to used to investing in the markets (and riding the ups and down), but remember as @Spenny linked that FASTLANE is one of your best chances of building a business, controlling your income and becoming wealthy (at a young age).

There are very few if any young 'stock market millionaires' - those who usually became that took reckless risk, and therefore ended up in the news.

And you can definitely pursue a career in finances at any time, depending on which route you see that going.
Thanks

ivmarkov1992@gma

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Dec 6, 2020
To have a career? What do you mean?

Financial industry consists of three main core areas: Manufacturing financial products, Selling financial products, and making investment decision.

And these three main cores areas lead to (3+1) jobs types.

1) Manufacturing financial products and make them come into the market: ipo bankers, lawyers, actuaries calculating odds for insurance products. 1% of the work force or less

2) Sale force: 30 percent of the work force.

3) Help to make investment decision: pension fund analyst for example: 1% of the work force or less.

4) Other roles to facilitate the business : Operation, Compliance, Product Control, Marketing, Customer Service… make up the rest of the workforce.

I assume you are interested in (3), mathematics and coding skill matter more these days for such jobs. Expect a lot of competition for such jobs. Post-grad education almost a must.
To be honest, I don't know what I mean. I run multiple businesses in tourism and health, but it's a family business, and I can't stand my family, so I'm looking at other sources of income...

Thanks for a lot of good information bro

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.