Recently I've made a near 180 in everything I did, starting with think and grow rich about 2 years ago. Today, I am at beginning of my real journey, and am starting progressively by taking action on my own. I just got a new part time job to start funding my extracurricular learning, and am going to college for only two days out of the week to give me time.
Time for what?
For a mentorship!
Ive read the PMBA, Mastery, The Book of Pook, The Way of The Superior Man, Mastery, The 48 Laws of Power, Models, Influence, How to Win Friends and Influence people, and I am ready to go out into the world and fix problems, and help people achieve their dreams.
Only problem... I have no experience, or overview of what the hell to do.
I know what needs to be done, but id rather have some perfect practice to make some perfect habits that'll benefit me.
I recently left social media, restrict my time on the internet/TV, and am about to drop bodybuilding for exercise that is a little less time consuming.
I have a "background" in nutrition, and bodybuilding, and really not much else.
Im looking for someone whom I can focus on 100% for however long it takes to get things done for half a week at a time, and hopefully creating an awesome experience which Ill consistently recall on when I'm successful.
All I can offer is my Best, Time, Focus, and Gratitude really..
It sounds kind of crappy at the moment since i'm technically just a kid, but Im certain Ill have multiple other ways to pay them back once i'm "there" so to speak.
Im not asking for someone to hold my hand. Im simply looking for a hole in the fence for me to peer through every once in a while till I finish building my ladder to climb on over.
My first goal is to be self sustaining on a minimalist lifestyle. Lets see what I get done.
1) My first step is taking courses to solidify what i've read in books, and to give me a better perspective on what the hell I need to do. Im thinking ForeverJobless, TheFoundation, Or the Secret Entourage Academy.
Still need to pick.
2) Then focus on finding a high class mentor
3) Learn adequate information, and create small business.
3.5) Possibly become a manager at my job for extra funding money.
4) Develop business into 5K a month range
5) Develop into 10K range
5.5) Learn Krav Maga/Wing Chun
6) 20K Range
7) Move into my own home
8) Create another business and repeat
8.5) Possibly buy my original job establishment
9)Travel the world
10) Take on interns
11) Create third business
12) Invest in Cybernetics/Prosthetics/Interns Businesses
13) Save the world
14) Travel the universe
15) Own a ray gun
16) Fight Aliens
17) Profit
Any who thats my general plan.
Ive already got my mission set in place, and am consistently limiting myself from distractions since I tend to get side tracked... Youtube.. Pointless interesting internet articles.. General Crap. And more recently; regurgitated information. Ive gotten rid of my xbox and tv. Just need to control my environment a little more.
Insults/ criticism are enjoyed; thanks in advance!
Lets Begin!
Time for what?
For a mentorship!
Ive read the PMBA, Mastery, The Book of Pook, The Way of The Superior Man, Mastery, The 48 Laws of Power, Models, Influence, How to Win Friends and Influence people, and I am ready to go out into the world and fix problems, and help people achieve their dreams.
Only problem... I have no experience, or overview of what the hell to do.
I know what needs to be done, but id rather have some perfect practice to make some perfect habits that'll benefit me.
I recently left social media, restrict my time on the internet/TV, and am about to drop bodybuilding for exercise that is a little less time consuming.
I have a "background" in nutrition, and bodybuilding, and really not much else.
Im looking for someone whom I can focus on 100% for however long it takes to get things done for half a week at a time, and hopefully creating an awesome experience which Ill consistently recall on when I'm successful.
All I can offer is my Best, Time, Focus, and Gratitude really..
It sounds kind of crappy at the moment since i'm technically just a kid, but Im certain Ill have multiple other ways to pay them back once i'm "there" so to speak.
Im not asking for someone to hold my hand. Im simply looking for a hole in the fence for me to peer through every once in a while till I finish building my ladder to climb on over.
My first goal is to be self sustaining on a minimalist lifestyle. Lets see what I get done.
1) My first step is taking courses to solidify what i've read in books, and to give me a better perspective on what the hell I need to do. Im thinking ForeverJobless, TheFoundation, Or the Secret Entourage Academy.
Still need to pick.
2) Then focus on finding a high class mentor
3) Learn adequate information, and create small business.
3.5) Possibly become a manager at my job for extra funding money.
4) Develop business into 5K a month range
5) Develop into 10K range
5.5) Learn Krav Maga/Wing Chun
6) 20K Range
7) Move into my own home
8) Create another business and repeat
8.5) Possibly buy my original job establishment
9)Travel the world
10) Take on interns
11) Create third business
12) Invest in Cybernetics/Prosthetics/Interns Businesses
13) Save the world
14) Travel the universe
15) Own a ray gun
16) Fight Aliens
17) Profit
Any who thats my general plan.
Ive already got my mission set in place, and am consistently limiting myself from distractions since I tend to get side tracked... Youtube.. Pointless interesting internet articles.. General Crap. And more recently; regurgitated information. Ive gotten rid of my xbox and tv. Just need to control my environment a little more.
Insults/ criticism are enjoyed; thanks in advance!
Lets Begin!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
