D
DeletedUser394
Guest
My laptops all have ad block, and yet I still see the words 'Sponsored Links' sprinkled into some posts on each thread. This is new.
I'm on a computer currently that I'm pretty sure doesn't have adblock (ads appear on youtube videos, etc) but I'm still seeing 'Sponsored Links' written in plain text in some posts, in most threads.
Just curious if anyone else is seeing this, or if any mods know if a new ad program was recently installed on the forum.
Cheers.
Edit: Haha, my own thread starter has 'Sponsored Links' in the post.
I'm on a computer currently that I'm pretty sure doesn't have adblock (ads appear on youtube videos, etc) but I'm still seeing 'Sponsored Links' written in plain text in some posts, in most threads.
Just curious if anyone else is seeing this, or if any mods know if a new ad program was recently installed on the forum.
Cheers.
Edit: Haha, my own thread starter has 'Sponsored Links' in the post.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
