The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Spent my last $100 buying a stranger TMF Book

envykyro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Dec 4, 2022
im 17 years old and when i heard the unfortunate backstabbing event that happened to a 30 year old man i just met , i couldnt help but tell him the 3 levels... sidewalk , slowlane, fastlane , and when i seen a smile on his face because his soul agreed , i couldnt help but spent my last $$ on a book for him , even though he insisted to buy it himself

Im launching my startup satinaa.com hoepfully this month when the stock arrives , literally all of it came from MJ himself , and i saved up $5k for it , my last $100 is gonna be a final date with my gf , and the book for that man i just met.

I truly believe if i do this random act of kindness with no expectation of getting anything in return , then the universe will make me successful. thats just the science of money

WISH ME LUCK ON THE STARTUP , if anyone wants to DM me with any tips and tricks , i would love some help in the following categories:
- Hiring KILLER teams , how do i make a compensation plan? where do i find the CFO that will help me with this?
- Scaling & Global proofing busniess : how tf do i get my contracts sorted ?
- product development: i cant be spending hours perfecting products all year right? surley someone else can do this?

IMG_8032.png
IMG_8031.png

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
where do i find the CFO that will help me with this?
You don’t need a CFO until your business is doing $30-50M a year in sales. You need to learn how to manage income and expenses yourself.

Scaling & Global proofing busniess : how tf do i get my contracts sorted ?
What does this even mean? What contracts? Like company formation? Equity?

product development: i cant be spending hours perfecting products all year right? surley someone else can do this?
Sure other people can do it. Do you have a way to compensate them for it? Sounds to me like you have no sales and $0. Your other alternative is an equity co-founder which requires you to 1) meet someone who can design this product and 2) convince them to quit their lucrative day job to come work for equity and no salary.

Last edited:

envykyro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Dec 4, 2022
You don’t need a CFO until your business is doing $30-50M a year in sales. You need to learn how to manage income and expenses yourself.

What does this even mean? What contracts? Like company formation? Equity?

Sure other people can do it. Do you have a way to compensate them for it? Sounds to me like you have no sales and $0. Your other alternative is an equity co-founder which requires you to 1) meet someone who can design this product and 2) convince them to quit their lucrative day job to come work for equity and no salary.
based on your response , its clear to me this is one of those... ACT NOW , ASK LATER type of questions.

first batch of orders coming this week , id like to update you ASAP , since you seem to be knowledgable .

Thanks for replying :)

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
That's great that you are ready to start at 17, it will be interesting to find out if the problems you think you'll have now match up with your expectations. I'm guessing not, I think you'll go through the standard problems first, how to increase sales, reduce costs, etc.

What does satinaa.com offer? And is there a reason you spelled it with the double a?

I'm looking forward to your next update. Good luck my man!

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
The big pink strip on your homepage does not seem to belong to your site. It seems lifted from another site as it has $$s not ££s and is mentioning Cyber Monday, Black Friday, something to do with games that one would play, and $700 off.

Yet you are selling black, brown and cream coloured hijabs that cost £17

Moving on, I am obvioulsy not an expert in hijabs but I have never seen any Muslim woman wear one that is colourful. Like a Union Jack one or a Smiley face one or just stripes or checks or even plain red, blue, green etc etc. Just the colours you are selling.

Yet Pakistani/Indian women when they wear traditional clothes at home or out and about will wear coloured headscarves and clothes so why not hijabs?

Is there a reason? If not could that not be something to start? You would literally be the first in UK to sell colourful ones or would you be in deep **** with your community if you did that?

Dan

Last edited:

envykyro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Dec 4, 2022
That's great that you are ready to start at 17, it will be interesting to find out if the problems you think you'll have now match up with your expectations. I'm guessing not, I think you'll go through the standard problems first, how to increase sales, reduce costs, etc.

What does satinaa.com offer? And is there a reason you spelled it with the double a?

I'm looking forward to your next update. Good luck my man!
just arrived at dubai , doing some competitive research for satinaa / family trip thats why i reply late. first product , and starup will be based on satin lined undercaps , basically hijabi muslim women wear undercaps under thier hijabs , and what currently exists is made all from the super small tight size , loq quality materials that cause hairloss and breakage , known has "hijab alopecia"

Satinaas main product will have a undercap thats 13.3% bigger , the problem if it being too tight and hurting after long hours is solved

satin lined -> problem of hairloss solved

comb clips from wigs -> prevents it from slipping back , a issue even the traditional undercaps have.

essentially , im focusing on quality , similar to MJ Books , he doesnt do it for money he would work on something for 3 years , and then release it , rather than a book a month like every other bs author.... thats whats happening in the womens abaya industry.

envykyro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Dec 4, 2022
The big pink strip on your homepage does not seem to belong to your site. It seems lifted from another site as it has $$s not ££s and is mentioning Cyber Monday, Black Friday, something to do with games that one would play, and $700 off.

Yet you are selling black, brown and cream coloured hijabs that cost £17

Moving on, I am obvioulsy not an expert in hijabs but I have never seen any Muslim woman wear one that is colourful. Like a Union Jack one or a Smiley face one or just stripes or checks or even plain red, blue, green etc etc. Just the colours you are selling.

Yet Pakistani/Indian women when they wear traditional clothes at home or out and about will wear coloured headscarves and clothes so why not hijabs?

Is there a reason? If not could that not be something to start? You would literally be the first in UK to sell colourful ones or would you be in deep **** with your community if you did that?

Dan
hi dan , your correct , first of all , i will only focus on the 5 most popular colours, since the brands ethos will be about luxury like LV & simple like apple.

regarding the big strip , i got that from finesse.us , its only there because i needed something to visualise , when building the site , so literally i just like the "size"....

currently i am designing this , for the final banner and it will replace the pink one:
- please let me know what you think of this , as it will be the actual final thing :).
1710964462733.png

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
just arrived at dubai , doing some competitive research for satinaa / family trip thats why i reply late. first product , and starup will be based on satin lined undercaps , basically hijabi muslim women wear undercaps under thier hijabs , and what currently exists is made all from the super small tight size , loq quality materials that cause hairloss and breakage , known has "hijab alopecia"

Satinaas main product will have a undercap thats 13.3% bigger , the problem if it being too tight and hurting after long hours is solved

satin lined -> problem of hairloss solved

comb clips from wigs -> prevents it from slipping back , a issue even the traditional undercaps have.

essentially , im focusing on quality , similar to MJ Books , he doesnt do it for money he would work on something for 3 years , and then release it , rather than a book a month like every other bs author.... thats whats happening in the womens abaya industry.

Nice, you have identified a problem with a large audience.

How sure are you that satin solves the problem? Are there other similar products out there that women use?

envykyro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Dec 4, 2022
Nice, you have identified a problem with a large audience.

How sure are you that satin solves the problem? Are there other similar products out there that women use?
yes women use satin lined caps for going to sleep and satin lined pillows all the time , satin material is loved by them for the hair and skin , in terms of real case studies , i have no data and if somehow this doesnt solve teh problems , then ive just wasted $5k at 17 , and ill go to a 9-5 and save up another 5k , before trying another busniess again

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.