The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Spending a lot of time on the computer. GOOD or BAD?

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
What Pena means with "worst thing for entrepreneurs" is that the computer and the internet and - god forbid - smartphones these days are the ideal excuse for procrastination. It's the entrepreneur's version of watching the tube 12 hours per day.
Just listening to an hour's interview with this guy is enough to fire you up for the whole day.
Oh the irony

Alche

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Mar 18, 2015
60474629.jpg
Ah, I see someone else has the same picture

Lots of great advice in this thread.. I've got so many ideas and so little time. Need 34hrs in a day.

Was talking to a cousin in law of mine last night and this was the first time we had really talked before. He runs his own successful import/export business. I told him about the dropship business I'm about to start and he gave me some of the best simple and straight forward advice I've ever been given.
"Just F*cking do it, don't think about, don't sit around waiting for something to happen, just F*cking do it and do it right."
What he meant was take action and do whatever it takes to succeed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.