What's new

Speeding down the fastlane from Fr

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

StefKPG

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
May 27, 2024
Messages
9
Rep Bank
$240
User Power: 100%
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, but I'm already hooked! I discovered the forum through MJ's books, like many of you, and decided to take the plunge and join you to move up a gear!

I've owned a small business since 2020, which is struggling to get off the ground. The reason is simple: I haven't had enough training in business and I'm lacking of skills. That's why I've started to read a lot, to train myself and why I've come to you today. To be honest, it's pretty hard to find people to encourage us along this path, this is why I search for place like this forum.

I'm really excited to learn, share, be inspired and raise my business. I put into practice what I read, and right now, with a bit of a delay it's true, I'm putting into practice every day the advice from the Fastlane! I've got so much to learn from you, I can't wait and I'm ready to take on the world! And if I can help other people too, I'd love to! Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu iwiszupi!

O'n pix vu vji gusan, cav O'n emsiefz juulif! O fotduwisif vji gusan vjsuahj NK't cuult, moli nepz ug zua, epf fidofif vu veli vji qmaphi epf kuop zua vu nuwi aq e hies!

O'wi uxpif e tnemm catopitt topdi 2020, xjodj ot tvsahhmoph vu hiv ugg vji hsuapf. Vji sietup ot tonqmi: O jewip'v jef ipuahj vseopoph op catopitt epf O'n medloph ug tlommt. Vjev't xjz O'wi tvesvif vu sief e muv, vu vseop nztimg epf xjz O'wi duni vu zua vufez. Vu ci jupitv, ov't qsivvz jesf vu gopf qiuqmi vu ipduasehi at emuph vjot qevj, vjot ot xjz O tiesdj gus qmedi moli vjot gusan.

O'n siemmz iydovif vu miesp, tjesi, ci optqosif epf seoti nz catopitt. O qav opvu qsedvodi xjev O sief, epf sohjv pux, xovj e cov ug e fimez ov't vsai, O'n qavvoph opvu qsedvodi iwisz fez vji efwodi gsun vji Getvmepi! O'wi huv tu nadj vu miesp gsun zua, O dep'v xeov epf O'n siefz vu veli up vji xusmf! Epf og O dep jimq uvjis qiuqmi vuu, O'f muwi vu! Vjepl zua tu nadj epf O muul gusxesf vu jiesoph gsun zua!
Og zua piif epz jimq O en xommoph vu uggis e gsii 30-nopavi nipvustjoq [nothing to sell] (O en e Guapfis ug e Dufoph Tdjuum ) epf O jewi huuf iyqisoipdi op tvesvoph e pix catopitt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom