AdamMaxum
a worthy successor indeed
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey everyone,
I put together this 'sample' site yesterday, and I want to know a few things about it. I realize receiving a buyer is the number one goal, but I'd like to hear some thoughts of the yours.
1. How's the design/layout look overall? Remember, this was done in a day.
2. Look at the package page. Would you, or do you believe someone else, would be willing to pay for something like this? If not, why?
3. Should I dump the idea or move forward with testing?
Feel free to say whatever you think about it. I'm including two links. One is the landing/main page...the other is the 'package' I'd be selling.
ok - Home
Purchase Your Blog! - ok
Oh, and don't click the add to cart button on package page. These are strictly mocks.
Thanks!
I put together this 'sample' site yesterday, and I want to know a few things about it. I realize receiving a buyer is the number one goal, but I'd like to hear some thoughts of the yours.
1. How's the design/layout look overall? Remember, this was done in a day.
2. Look at the package page. Would you, or do you believe someone else, would be willing to pay for something like this? If not, why?
3. Should I dump the idea or move forward with testing?
Feel free to say whatever you think about it. I'm including two links. One is the landing/main page...the other is the 'package' I'd be selling.
ok - Home
Purchase Your Blog! - ok
Oh, and don't click the add to cart button on package page. These are strictly mocks.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
