Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 02dash23dash2009
Having viewed the Fastlane Academy over the last year, I have decided to enroll today at my friend’s prompting. Cadet Kwerner (aka Space Kase) has long told me of the great things that happen here. I’ve watched how he’s changed during his time in the program.
The list of disciplines one can study here is impressive. I look forward to learning what I can.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 03dash10dash2009
I’ve become acquainted with the format here at the academy and decided to start participating in the discussions. I am learning new ideas regarding time verses distance traveled . Concepts here at the Academy are advanced and hard for the average person to subscribe to. I continue to make friends here and absorb what information I can.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 04dash05dash2009
At this point, I’ve been involved in a few debates and discussions of ideas. I have to remind myself that some of the beliefs here are definitely from out of this world. The idea is to adapt, take concepts that apply, and discard the rest.
I’ve submitted a few reports for review and have been pleased with the feedback.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 04dash17dash2009
I’ve spent a great deal of time studying various methods of propulsion. I feel like I have strong grasp of Fastlane theory; it’s just a matter of implementing it. I know one day I’ll look back to my training days and remember how naïve I was. For now, I continue to study and prepare for my travels on the Fastlane. I am grateful to the instructors and my peers who help me along in my journey.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 04dash30dash2009
It’s been a busy few weeks. Concern grows as alien forces continue to destroy and manipulate the Fast Track. I can tell that the administrators and active duty personnel are paying close attention to what is unfolding. Despite all this, they are determined to work through the issues.
Unfortunately, I’ve seen a few cadets fall victim to the hysteria and they were expelled or suspended due to their actions. One thing that is not tolerated at the academy is a defeatist mentality. No matter what the obstacle, one must fight through it.
Mental stamina along with implementation of an intelligent plan is the key to succeeding in this galactic battle.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 05dash06dash2009
I’ve spent the last several weeks working on a project. The goal is to assemble and engine that will launch me on my journey. I’ve done weeks of research, but continue to work on finding the right components that will most effectively help me achieve warp speed. I have to admit that I’m nervous. After all, what if the engine blows up and I don’t make it. I guess that’s the whole reason I joined the academy. If I wanted “safe” and “average”, I could be back at home just like most people. Not Me! I must press on! My research is drawing to a close, I will begin assembly soon.
Sparlin's Log: Fastlane Date 05dash14dash2009
Progress has been slowed in recent days. It seems that a group of upperclassmen sabotaged my project. They are a species known as the Domainians. There was no violation of academy policy, as this obstacle is considered part of our training. Our motto remains, “Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome.”
I’ve also learned to be careful of the parts I choose for assembly. There are many solicitors that are willing to negotiate new acquisitions to their advantage, not mine. Engine assembly may seem overwhelming at times, but I continue to work on it.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 05dash24dash2009
The last week has been somewhat busy as I continue to study engine design. My set back with the Domainians made me re-evaluate my approach to warp engine assembly. I’ve initiated a sub routine and am building a smaller engine. This model engine will allow me to experiment with various configurations and improve efficiency before bringing the larger system online. Tedious work, but still easy. I'm not going to let any green skinned cretins stop me. The Domainians are just obstacles that I'll defeat.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 06dash01dash2009
Having viewed the Fastlane Academy over the last year, I have decided to enroll today at my friend’s prompting. Cadet Kwerner (aka Space Kase) has long told me of the great things that happen here. I’ve watched how he’s changed during his time in the program.
The list of disciplines one can study here is impressive. I look forward to learning what I can.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 03dash10dash2009
I’ve become acquainted with the format here at the academy and decided to start participating in the discussions. I am learning new ideas regarding time verses distance traveled . Concepts here at the Academy are advanced and hard for the average person to subscribe to. I continue to make friends here and absorb what information I can.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 04dash05dash2009
At this point, I’ve been involved in a few debates and discussions of ideas. I have to remind myself that some of the beliefs here are definitely from out of this world. The idea is to adapt, take concepts that apply, and discard the rest.
I’ve submitted a few reports for review and have been pleased with the feedback.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 04dash17dash2009
I’ve spent a great deal of time studying various methods of propulsion. I feel like I have strong grasp of Fastlane theory; it’s just a matter of implementing it. I know one day I’ll look back to my training days and remember how naïve I was. For now, I continue to study and prepare for my travels on the Fastlane. I am grateful to the instructors and my peers who help me along in my journey.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 04dash30dash2009
It’s been a busy few weeks. Concern grows as alien forces continue to destroy and manipulate the Fast Track. I can tell that the administrators and active duty personnel are paying close attention to what is unfolding. Despite all this, they are determined to work through the issues.
Unfortunately, I’ve seen a few cadets fall victim to the hysteria and they were expelled or suspended due to their actions. One thing that is not tolerated at the academy is a defeatist mentality. No matter what the obstacle, one must fight through it.
Mental stamina along with implementation of an intelligent plan is the key to succeeding in this galactic battle.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 05dash06dash2009
I’ve spent the last several weeks working on a project. The goal is to assemble and engine that will launch me on my journey. I’ve done weeks of research, but continue to work on finding the right components that will most effectively help me achieve warp speed. I have to admit that I’m nervous. After all, what if the engine blows up and I don’t make it. I guess that’s the whole reason I joined the academy. If I wanted “safe” and “average”, I could be back at home just like most people. Not Me! I must press on! My research is drawing to a close, I will begin assembly soon.
Sparlin's Log: Fastlane Date 05dash14dash2009
Progress has been slowed in recent days. It seems that a group of upperclassmen sabotaged my project. They are a species known as the Domainians. There was no violation of academy policy, as this obstacle is considered part of our training. Our motto remains, “Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome.”
I’ve also learned to be careful of the parts I choose for assembly. There are many solicitors that are willing to negotiate new acquisitions to their advantage, not mine. Engine assembly may seem overwhelming at times, but I continue to work on it.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 05dash24dash2009
The last week has been somewhat busy as I continue to study engine design. My set back with the Domainians made me re-evaluate my approach to warp engine assembly. I’ve initiated a sub routine and am building a smaller engine. This model engine will allow me to experiment with various configurations and improve efficiency before bringing the larger system online. Tedious work, but still easy. I'm not going to let any green skinned cretins stop me. The Domainians are just obstacles that I'll defeat.
Sparlin’s Log: Fastlane Date 06dash01dash2009
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
