The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Spam managing software

Saavedra

New Contributor
Aug 4, 2013
There has to be something to actually manage a spam 'ring'. I imagine the people sending millions of emails extorting strangers to send them bitcoin to individual address per email are not creating these manually nor managing the plethora of answer by reading each one.

Anyone has any insights on this? Googling and other search engines seem to (rightfully?) hide this information.

How legal is it to work on the provider side of these 'rings'?

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
There has to be something to actually manage a spam 'ring'. I imagine the people sending millions of emails extorting strangers to send them bitcoin to individual address per email are not creating these manually nor managing the plethora of answer by reading each one.

Anyone has any insights on this? Googling and other search engines seem to (rightfully?) hide this information.

How legal is it to work on the provider side of these 'rings'?

This is your idea of creating value?

WTF

OP
OP
S

Saavedra

New Contributor
Aug 4, 2013
Even if someone knew how to spam efficiently, why would they teach you?
The way I see it, if there is no information available then the entry barrier is higher. Could be a plus.

OP
OP
S

Saavedra

New Contributor
Aug 4, 2013
This is your idea of creating value?

WTF
It's mostly out of sheer curiosity I'm asking.

Value doesn't have much to do with legal or moral. There is plenty of people doing a living in shady businesses of one kind or the other.plus a lot of people doing business of the wind changes in societies legal regulations. Ie now legally operating weed producers in some country or the other were it previously was illegal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom