- Joined
- Feb 13, 2016
- Messages
- 73
Rep Bank
$315
$315
User Power: 68%
Hi,
I have a number of eCommerce sites and started this new one approximately 6 months ago
fishingtackleclearancesale.co.uk
I have had it redesigned at least 3 times but at a small charge!
My main traffic source is Google PPC which is expensive.
I hold inventory with branded names but can I get this to convert in scale - NO!
Yes I get some sales but the PPC destroys any profit.
I did a test I selected a product category and lowered the price were I was selling less than cost I got sales but not a great quantity.
I think I broke the rule of road to entry here and I might have to admit I skrewed up here as people are selling on eBay which I think is wiping me out.
My investment in stock was approx £4K so no big numbers here some usefull comments would be great here.
Thanks,
Mark
I have a number of eCommerce sites and started this new one approximately 6 months ago
Fishing Tackle Clearance Sale
At Fishing Tackle Clearance Sale store we sell course and sea fishing at great tackle discounts with free worldwide shipping. We offer full money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied. Check our great range of fishing lures, fishing feathers and mackerel spinners. On sale days check our...
fishingtackleclearancesale.co.uk
I have had it redesigned at least 3 times but at a small charge!
My main traffic source is Google PPC which is expensive.
I hold inventory with branded names but can I get this to convert in scale - NO!
Yes I get some sales but the PPC destroys any profit.
I did a test I selected a product category and lowered the price were I was selling less than cost I got sales but not a great quantity.
I think I broke the rule of road to entry here and I might have to admit I skrewed up here as people are selling on eBay which I think is wiping me out.
My investment in stock was approx £4K so no big numbers here some usefull comments would be great here.
Thanks,
Mark
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
