The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

software

M&T

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 2, 2007
Hershey, Pa.
What are most of you using to keep track of your businesses? I need something for real estate A.K.A. multi units, houses. A property maint. company and soon a franchise business. Thank you in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kontent

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Jul 16, 2009
East Bay, CA
This is a good question! I too would like to know what the players like SteveO, Gus (is he still around?!?), RealOG, LagunaLauren, JScott (and others, sorry if I haven't named you) are using for their properties. With a quick search into google, I see companies that provide software for listings, some for investment analysis, and others.

"For Real Estate management software", I have run across with a quick search:
Property, Asset and Investment Management Software l Yardi Systems
EASIEST Property Management Software: LandlordMax
Property Management Software | AppFolio.com
Property Management Software | Buildium
Residential Property Management Software | Intuit Real Estate
(I endorse NONE of these companies)

It'd be interesting to hear what others use, but I'm sure there are differences in what your needs are. For example, did you want a desktop application or one available through the web? What exactly do you need to track? Is it day to day management? If so, how many units do you need to cover? Etc. If you can give a more detailed picture of your needs, and what your budget may be, the advice you'll receive will no doubt be more beneficial.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
There are several listed on quickbooks 3rd party vendor options too. Just noticed that when looking at manufacturing add ons for QB.

M&T

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 2, 2007
Hershey, Pa.
For me it would be information that I would download daily to give me a snapshot of what each property is doing and how well each is doing. It would also give me a year end big picture of how each property did overall. Desktop is fine, budget can be up to say $2,000.00 I have seen good one's for $1,200. Units will increase over time and also businesses as well. So I would need something to track multible info...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.