OK I have the ability to put $1,000 per month into savings. With interest I would assume after 10 years I would have more than $120,000. Would I be better off putting it somewhere other than a savings account to get a better return?? I want this to be a low risk deal. In 20 years I would like to have at least $250,000 by doing this. With no interest at all I would have $240,000
Is there a way to make that turn into $300,000+ over that time period?
It will be interesting to see what ya'll come up with :urock2:
Is there a way to make that turn into $300,000+ over that time period?
It will be interesting to see what ya'll come up with :urock2:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
