The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Social Media Advertising and Management Services.

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

ronniebryan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Oct 24, 2011
Joplin, Missouri, United States
Alright, I have spent some time going over Kate Buck, Jr, and have gathered some other resources, I have also, clients lined up that I know will support this, the only obstacle in the way is funding the project,and hiring at least one talented individual to train and support this fast lane goal,but I do know there is a high demand and have some plans in motion to raise the capital.

Here is my fast lane Plan, get a small Business started working with local companies, who have no clue how to generate sales with twitter;face book; and several other social media forms, in my gut. I feel if I get in the game, and make wise choices, this will catapult me into the fast lane.

we will over deliver as well, part of my resources, allow for customized designs for back drops to use in face book and twitter, we will also; clear out mail boxes, and even deliver messages to the people they were intended to go to.

Now, I am thinking of charging clients, $250 per project, starting out, until we get some good reviews,other projects can be even outsourced on Fivver, such as cold calling clients. I know this can be done, and yes, 1 person can start this,look at Kate, she worked alone, and from a cell phone, just I don't feel confident as a one man show to handle this alone. I may be the driver, but ever take a long road trip,and miss your exit signs on the highway, but with another set of eyes find ;finding your direction easier? this is the point. I believe in myself, just I also believe in simplifying things if you can.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.