- Joined
- Jul 16, 2010
- Messages
- 151
Rep Bank
$365
$365
User Power: 21%
On another forum I go to they were talking about walmart and the topic turned to why would you buy that stuff.
I said I don't allow that kind of stuff in my home.
So the guy replies back, well we are not all in the top 1%, I'm losing my house, I'm losing my car, I cannot afford to feed my family.
So yeah he tried to insult me but I took pity on the guy and gave him not just advice. I laid down step by step one of my ideas that I currently do on a weekly basis and cost me less then $100 to do and brings in close to 2k a month. I mean I put it down word for word. "Here is how you can help your family and get yourself out of the hole. It's not alot of money but 300-600 a week sure will help alot."
I mean literally laid it out down, how to buy, were, when, where to sell, links to everything. To me it was like passing on one of my great ideas to someone I thought could really use it.
So what does this self pity piece of shit do? F*cking laughs at me! I seriously could not believe it. How brain damaged do you have to be. I gave this guy IMO a $25k a year idea for free, laid out and he laughs at it.
Needless to say I deleted the entire post and told him good luck. He just lost 25k a year and to remember that when he is out on the street.
I said I don't allow that kind of stuff in my home.
So the guy replies back, well we are not all in the top 1%, I'm losing my house, I'm losing my car, I cannot afford to feed my family.
So yeah he tried to insult me but I took pity on the guy and gave him not just advice. I laid down step by step one of my ideas that I currently do on a weekly basis and cost me less then $100 to do and brings in close to 2k a month. I mean I put it down word for word. "Here is how you can help your family and get yourself out of the hole. It's not alot of money but 300-600 a week sure will help alot."
I mean literally laid it out down, how to buy, were, when, where to sell, links to everything. To me it was like passing on one of my great ideas to someone I thought could really use it.
So what does this self pity piece of shit do? F*cking laughs at me! I seriously could not believe it. How brain damaged do you have to be. I gave this guy IMO a $25k a year idea for free, laid out and he laughs at it.
Needless to say I deleted the entire post and told him good luck. He just lost 25k a year and to remember that when he is out on the street.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
