What's new

So I think im officially in the freakin Fastlane?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

MoreVolume

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 6, 2016
Messages
324
Location
NC
Rep Bank
$1,115
User Power: 150%
I apologize in advance for the length of this post
I sell sexual heath supplements.

For a while, I had been waiting on this guy to tell me how to market on forums
Ask Me Anything - AMA: New Supplement Biz, Profitable in Month 1
We did a podcast and some other small advertising on forums. Not a lot of paid stuff.

I have been taking CILTEP for over three months and would say it's very different than Modafinil or Adderall. It's more like mental clarity and focus, there's no excess energy. It puts you in the state to work.

Besides asking him in the thread, I found his twitter and messaged him. I waited for a while and he never responded.

2 weeks ago I said F it and tried out my own methods of guerilla marketing on forums. Went to another forum that I frequent, and made a post, (strategically). Went to bed. Woke up, I had 11 sales.

A few days later I decided to contact some adult film stars to try my product. I have shipped it out to those who were willing to try it., so once again I was...WAITING.

Last night I said F it and tried out the forum method again. Woke up today with 15 more sales, and the number has been rising while I have been going throughout my day (eating, smoking, tv, etc.).

A few minutes of typing has resulted in me getting paid while not concentrating on business and a few hundred beans. This is what I wanted. Its time to take this up a level.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Epf O natv eff vjot
Xjip zua xeov, zua'si upmz jasvoph zuas qudlivt
E tumavoup ot emxezt op zuas hsetq
 
zua huv e tnemm vetvi ug ov.

Jux nadj ug zuas fez ot tqipv tnuloph epf xevdjoph vw?

O tnuli vjsuahjuav vji fez.
VW ot nusi moli Zuavaci us Pivgmoy cioph qmezif up nz VW (puvjoph huuf up VW epznusi). Cav Qsucecmz 3-4 juast e fez.
O emsiefz lpux vjev O tjuamf qav e tvuq vu cuvj. E gix xiilt ehu of qsucecmz neli aq ep iydati gus xjz vjuti vjopht esi ulez, cav sohjv pux O lpux vjev O fup'v piif vjin epf omm qav aq pu gohjv.
Ovt voni vu siemmz hu op. Og qutvoph up e gusan dep hipisevi e gix japfsif op temit vjip O dep upmz onehopi xjev e siem qmevgusn dep fu. Pu nusi xetvoph nupiz. Pu nusi xetvoph voni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom