Ajay
New Contributor
Hello everyone, I am new here right now. I am from India and I am 20 years old. Entrepreneurship in India is very hard for students of my age here as parents are hardwired to the beliefs of the society here. They believe that doing engineering from reputed colleges, getting job and going abroad for job and then saving your income for rest of your life will give you IMMENSE pleasure. But I don't like my society. To me it is bullshit.I don't like asking my parents for money or my weekly allowances every time. I feel like being caged. I read fastlane millionaire and it was amazing. It is little expensive here but I was motivated by it.
Anyways, I have decided to change my life. I was brain storming for businesses. I am looking for business that can give me fastlane entry. I brainstormed for some ideas and I got Smoothies Shake business.
Everyone is now getting fitness conscious and are now avoiding junk foods and sugary drinks. Youths here are focusing more and more clean diets here. Hence, I brainstormed an idea of selling healthy smoothies and juices.I wanted your opinions on my idea.Do you guys see any scope?
Anyways, I have decided to change my life. I was brain storming for businesses. I am looking for business that can give me fastlane entry. I brainstormed for some ideas and I got Smoothies Shake business.
Everyone is now getting fitness conscious and are now avoiding junk foods and sugary drinks. Youths here are focusing more and more clean diets here. Hence, I brainstormed an idea of selling healthy smoothies and juices.I wanted your opinions on my idea.Do you guys see any scope?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
