What's new

Slowlane Never Fit

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ice

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
35
Location
Chicago suburb
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 9%
Hi, Fastlaners!

I just finished the Millionaire Fastlane book and it really opened my eyes to entrepreneurship. I'm a 38 year old woman with a business degree in accounting.

Accounting is a nice little profession and I should be quietly settled in the slowlane by now....... however, I find the work completely meaningless. I usually just work for two years and then quit to live off my savings! That is basically a Sidewalk philosophy, but instead of buying material possessions, I'm just buying time. I do not carry any debt.

Obviously, the Fastlane would be a better fit for me than doing what I do now... :smx3:

I have an idea for entrepreneurship which is food related. (I am planning to work with a manufacturer.)

I also like the idea of a fashion business, but that's more "do what you love".... and I think the food idea is more need based.

My eventual goal of increasing scale is to sell to retail outlets like grocery stores.

I like the part in the book where MJ DeMarco was working a lot of odd jobs to just get by.... I could understand that mindset. Now I just have to add the entrepreneurship and I can move forward.

Thank you for reading... :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O emtu moli vji ofie ug e getjoup catopitt, cav vjev't nusi "fu xjev zua muwi".... epf O vjopl vji guuf ofie ot nusi piif cetif.

Vjev't vji gostv tviq upvu vji getvmepi, xjip zua muul gus vji piif gostv zuas jiefif op vji sohjv fosidvoup. Fu ov sohjv epf vjev piif cetif ofie dep qav zua op emm vji Haddo zua xepv, xju piift e Mencu epzxez sohjv ;-)
 
qav zua op emm vji Haddo zua xepv, xju piift e Mencu epzxez sohjv ;-)

Jo, Funames, zua jov vji peom up vji jief!

O'n e muv nusi nuvowevif cz getjoup vjep iyuvod dest! jeje

Ug duasti, nezci nz vetvit xomm djephi op vji gavasi....
 
Ximduni odi! Hmef zua ipkuzif vji cuul!
 
Vjepl zua gus vji qistupem ximduni, NK.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom