The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Slowlane Idiocy at its Finest!

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I was listening to Kiyosaki's rehash on youtube after my recent exams. Just to be entertained by his elementary teachings of real estate and asset building. Yes, it's pretty elementary. His books and teachings are good for ignorant people...really ignorant people who are as clueless as toddlers.

And real estate expenses can chew your profits up if any. I tried it on a real estate game simulator and I blew my $1million nest egg. No more bullets. And it's not as if I can get owner financing or whatever crap that easy. Thank God it was only a simulator....

Anyway, when Kiyosaki mentioned that people are bad at investing because they weren't taught in school, I hit an Eureka.

School exams are graded on a percentage of 100 marks. Most brilliant students can get 80-90 plus. Most average students maybe get 70 or 60s, or even lower. However, you can agree that no one but the Lord Almighty might be able to get a full bullseye 100% on any college exam. Even my essays, which are full of the best recthoric can only get 18/20. No such thing as full marks.

What idiocy.

If I were to invest, let alone build a Fastlane tank, I expect 110 percent return or even more. 100 percent is just break even. I want profits, not just profits, but cashflow enough to overwhelm all my customer's needs and desires! Solving every problem they need! 200% returns! 500 returns% And in return they will give me even more!

I sit back and laugh at my low-level stupidity of burning the midnight oil with my slowlane cohorts, desperately trying to study every scrap of academic recthoric that is never going to liberate us. I know the fastlane so I'm not so desperate. But cursed be my brainwashed instincts, the old mentality of working hard under a system! I need a FL enema to clear my bowels of this crap.

No wonder we never get rich and free. We have learned to get low returns and not overwhelming returns that only the Fastlane offers.

Too bad I found out so late. If only I went rogue and dropped out. I am tempted to do so, but I have to plan to break out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
And real estate expenses can chew your profits up if any. I tried it on a real estate game simulator and I blew my $1million nest egg. No more bullets. And it's not as if I can get owner financing or whatever crap that easy. Thank God it was only a simulator....
Interesting conclusion. You are right that real estate expenses can cause you problems. That is assuming that you don't account for them properly.

Are you suggesting that real estate is not a viable option?

As an example, I put 100K down and made 300K profit in 3 years on one particular project. That is 100 percent per year by my math. It did not feel like break even. Since there were multiple projects going on, the option worked out for me.

There are not many video games that a person can win by trying once either.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
MJ already said that if we had to win in real estate, we have to go for magnitude. Get lots of units and sell them at very high prices. No way out of it.
I would be old and gray by the time all that house flipping and no-money down techniques came to fruition.
A better way out of it would be to sell shovels....if real estate investing is on the rage, might as well sell them stuff to help them. For example, if they want to renovate to increase value, I might be able to provide such a service and scale it up if others do have similar needs.

The sad story is that real estate investing in my country is at an all-time low, with people turning their slowlane salaries to trash on TV dramas and complaining about the government. Really sidewalking mentality. There's no aggressive push for real estate, let alone supporting it by selling shovels.

So I'll have to go from another angle.

This is what happens when the earth is polluted with sidewalkers and slowlaners. Fastlaners can recruit them to work as gears and screws in a machine, but when idiocy reaches a peak....hell breaks lose. You screw up the environment so vital for producing entrepreneurs capable of creating wealth and providing needs.

Maybe a good need available is to do a clean sweep of these swine. Put up more sophisticated entry barriers or something.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I would only use real estate to generate income after I get wealthy. It won't be my main strategy. But it can also be a form of social entrepreneurship to give back to society, upgrading low-income housing and all. Not particularly profitable, but to prevent the demons of society from spawning in those hellholes, you need to turn hell to heaven.

InformationH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jun 20, 2016
This is what happens when the earth is polluted with sidewalkers and slowlaners. Fastlaners can recruit them to work as gears and screws in a machine, but when idiocy reaches a peak....hell breaks lose. You screw up the environment so vital for producing entrepreneurs capable of creating wealth and providing needs.

Maybe a good need available is to do a clean sweep of these swine. Put up more sophisticated entry barriers or something.

With this attitude,you are going nowhere. As a group of people, there is nothing wrong with sidewalkers and slowlaners. Their path is not optimal for wealth and freedom but saying the Earth is polluted with them is the wrong way to look at life. Also, saying more sophisticated entry barriers should be put up is also wrong. It's not the barriers that need to be changed. It's your perspective that needs to.

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
LOL... Your posts wreak of someone who has not accomplished anything yet.

Don't be so quick to cast judgement on people and things that you know nothing about!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I beg to differ....
The thing is this. Wealth should be more of our arsenal to advancement and prosperity, not some miserable fund to do something as simple as put food on the table or fund our retirement funds.
Nothing wrong with the slowlane or sidewalk, you say? They may not be hostiles. They have a lower level of thinking than us. When we say 'provide value', they say 'big steady salary' in terms of income. Thus we can afford to acquire them as workers or gears, because all they understand is work for money. We know better.

Nothing wrong, if the pro-forma reality allows it...

My business news feed is infested with so much crap from people who are not supposed to be there! Slowlaners who have dangerous Slowlane mentality disguised as Fastlane are building their shit faster than ever.People who are not supposed to be there are there!

I'm sorry, I have to be judgmental. Compared to your accomplishments, I am a sorry little rat. But I'll tell you this. We who see creation and destruction everyday be it in the Fastlane or Slowlane should contemplate on it and remember the blades that grazed us and the curses that smote us! While they don't bother us, we need to remember how it was to know nothing and understand nothing until we realised it all. That itself is the beginning of accomplishments.

By the way, we live amongst Slowlaners so it's hard to judge based on non-existant evidence. We see lots of crap every day, and if doesn't disgust you, I don't know what else will. Disgust of the horrendous leads us to find a solution to get rid of it.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I heard about a guy once who lived in a little village. His house was literally a mud hut. Some wealthy capitalists one day visited his village, and he got a glimpse into how they made their money as they spent time teaching him how capitalism works. At first he was fascinated.

Over time, he started postulating about how there were holes in their descriptions of their own wealth creation. He mused that they must be full of shit. It would never work the way they said it would. His mind wandered to all of the possibilities for failure. All the reasons it would fail. All the fears about worst case scenarios. All the reasons he couldn't start. He even started laughing about their foolishness. He mocked their concepts of wealth creation. He marveled at how stupid they were. It could never work. Surely they were fools. What they said was pure nonsense.

That night, he went to sleep on the dirt floor of his mud hut, content in his intellectual superiority.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Sir, we were debating on the role of Slowlaners and Sidewalkers. And I did not say real estate was a tragedy to begin with. I was trying to explain that most tactics on real estate play eat time, time that could be used to position better on solving specific problems. Some best performing plays have to be done on cycles rather than on needs...based on fads. I know everyone needs homes and shops. But reality defies the theory, as we all know.

I did not speak against your methods of wealth creation. It depends on your geographical advantage, your connections, your present arsenal. That is up to you. This is a forum based on recommendations, not on directives. You made it clear to me from the beginning, and I respect your choice of weapons. Real estate plays vary. Some gain capital first by flipping. Some stick to it for ages. Some take on debt. But I do believe they have a goal or solution in mind to offer to others, but then most real estate gurus keep harping on passive income, and the you,you,you.

See what I mean about barriers? If they are giving advice that we are not supposed to use, should they not be there? This forum itself is an ultimate barrier. Anyone who tries hawking his wares and climbing barges is ejected immediately.

However, this is a rant and not an AMA. But in a rant, I wish to express what I can never discuss with my Slowlane peers and family. The fear of horrid influence, the threat of the encroachers. About failure, I have said I support it as long it leads to success. After all, that is the main goal, isn't it?

Barriers and untouchables aside, we do need right and wrong views here and there to enhance our learning experience. That's why we are here, aren't we?

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
By the way, thanks for the knives you sank in my backside. I appreciate it.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I would be old and gray by the time all that house flipping and no-money down techniques came to fruition.
Yep. That's what the people say that I like to buy from. Buy when nobody wants it. Sell when everyone wants it.

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
I beg to differ....
The thing is this. Wealth should be more of our arsenal to advancement and prosperity, not some miserable fund to do something as simple as put food on the table or fund our retirement funds.
Nothing wrong with the slowlane or sidewalk, you say? They may not be hostiles. They have a lower level of thinking than us. When we say 'provide value', they say 'big steady salary' in terms of income. Thus we can afford to acquire them as workers or gears, because all they understand is work for money. We know better.

Nothing wrong, if the pro-forma reality allows it...

My business news feed is infested with so much crap from people who are not supposed to be there! Slowlaners who have dangerous Slowlane mentality disguised as Fastlane are building their shit faster than ever.People who are not supposed to be there are there!

I'm sorry, I have to be judgmental. Compared to your accomplishments, I am a sorry little rat. But I'll tell you this. We who see creation and destruction everyday be it in the Fastlane or Slowlane should contemplate on it and remember the blades that grazed us and the curses that smote us! While they don't bother us, we need to remember how it was to know nothing and understand nothing until we realised it all. That itself is the beginning of accomplishments.

By the way, we live amongst Slowlaners so it's hard to judge based on non-existant evidence. We see lots of crap every day, and if doesn't disgust you, I don't know what else will. Disgust of the horrendous leads us to find a solution to get rid of it.

Honestly, you sounds delusional...

Instead of spending your time "ripping people a new one" who you don't even know, maybe you should channel that angst and do something positive with it.

Belittling people and their lives and calling them names has never done anything good for anyone.

Life is about being happy & healthy, not being rich. Yes, wealth leads to freedom which can lead to happiness. However that is not the end all, be all.

Take Michael Buble for example. Super talented singer, ultra-wealthy, super model wife. He has it all... That is until his 3 year old gets diagnosed with cancer last week. Now what?

I'm sure he would happily become one of the "swine" you disdain so much if he could save his child from that awful disease!

Good luck!

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Yep. That's what the people say that I like to buy from. Buy when nobody wants it. Sell when everyone wants it.
That's how it would work. Find a willing buyer.

But you would notice that it comes to maximum effect when events occur like new factories constructed (need new homes) or shopping malls put up. In fact it kind of works in stocks too. Commandment of Need.

While real estate does have its fun side, I might prefer versatility because at the beginning you have to put in hours. But that's alright, I can always do it later once the Fastlane machinery kicks in.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Honestly, you sounds delusional...

Instead of spending your time "ripping people a new one" who you don't even know, maybe you should channel that angst and do something positive with it.

Belittling people and their lives and calling them names has never done anything good for anyone.

Life is about being happy & healthy, not being rich. Yes, wealth leads to freedom which can lead to happiness. However that is not the end all, be all.

Take Michael Buble for example. Super talented singer, ultra-wealthy, super model wife. He has it all... That is until his 3 year old gets diagnosed with cancer last week. Now what?

I'm sure he would happily become one of the "swine" you disdain so much if he could save his child from that awful disease!

Good luck!
I said wealth is my arsenal. The only thing I care about is that the guns work, my blades cut flesh, and my spears rip innards.

You are right. Life is about happiness. By the way I don't know Buble. I have no time for Sidewalk crap. He is not worthy of my attention. This forum is. And I have seen death to the face. My ex-principal, a woman dedicated towards education died out of 4th stage brain cancer. Yet wealth wouldn't be a topic she would have discussed.

I am disappointed with you! To debate my views as amateurish is one thing. But to link me with the judges of the 'swine' is an insult! If he saved his child, he is a hero. He is doing his job as a father.

StarKodomo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jan 4, 2015
Ann Arbor, Mi
That's how it would work. Find a willing buyer.

But you would notice that it comes to maximum effect when events occur like new factories constructed (need new homes) or shopping malls put up. In fact it kind of works in stocks too. Commandment of Need.

Is this a haiku?

I realize the book can have a Matrix like awakening effect, I went through it too. Once you read it, it's like your eyes have been opened and you can never look at the world the same way again. However, there is no need of a superiority complex. You and I are no better or worse than any slowlaner/sidewalker, we're just different. We're different because we see the world differently.

While real estate does have its fun side, I might prefer versatility because at the beginning you have to put in hours. But that's alright, I can always do it later once the Fastlane machinery kicks in.
ANY fastlane venture will require hours and hours of work. "Entrepreneurs are the only one's willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40"

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Is this a haiku?

I realize the book can have a Matrix like awakening effect, I went through it too. Once you read it, it's like your eyes have been opened and you can never look at the world the same way again. However, there is no need of a superiority complex. You and I are no better or worse than any slowlaner/sidewalker, we're just different. We're different because we see the world differently.

ANY fastlane venture will require hours and hours of work. "Entrepreneurs are the only one's willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40"
Yes. We need to put in the hours. Therefore some people make it a side business first and eventually build it up. Some sell off the business for big cash even before it is profitable, and then move on. Up to us to decide how to move.

But I would like to believe that in this present age, with technology and set frameworks to alter according to our needs, our work is easier. Not easy, easier. Still takes lots of time, but lesser. What titans like Henry Ford took decades to accomplish can be done in at least five years presently.

Superiority complex? More of a barrier, a countermeasure. Do you know why books like 'the millionaire mindset' and 'secrets of self-made millionaires' provide good bestsellers? People just don't understand how millionaires, let alone Fastlaners think, feel and decide. The rich are seen as gods, superior heroes, epic warriors. Call this mindset superior, call this a mountain of garbage pride. It is the most simplistic of our weapons, yet it has killed so many people even before they can start vying for the prize of wealth.

People fear this 'superiority complex'. They think it to be unhealthy and unholy. An approach of malice. But when we know how to use it, no one can tear us down. Even when we make mistakes, we have the right too because these mistakes will rearm us. They cannot do the same, and compete with us because they fear our minds. Only those who have no fear of it are worthy to be our adversaries or partners, or even friends should the opportunity presents itself. This is dominance. This is freedom.

G

Guest34764

Oh nein! Nicht diese wieder.

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
I have no earthly idea what you said in 3/4 of this thread. If you think you are smarter than everyone else but think that investing and getting a 100% return is "break even" then there really isn't much help for you. If I invest $100 and get a 100% return on investment I now have $200. Speaking of Idiocy....

G

GuestUser155

Tone it down with the thesaurus.com usage (or lack thereof) and throw out the fedora. Salinger is rolling in his grave.

As someone who comes from a similar attitude of narcissism, egotism, and "enlightenment": get out more.

Talk to people. Genuinely interact instead of just exchanging pleasantries (I don't even know if you're at that level of acceptance).

You'll find that they're not as stupid as you think. They do things that seem stupid, if you're looking at their actions phlegmatically. However, humans are not perfect and if you step in their shoes (i.e, have empathy) you'll begin to understand them more (and better understand how to help them help themselves).

I know it seems like humility is a weakness, but it's not if you do it right. You don't have to become ascetic and relinquish all earthly pleasures. You don't have to give up being confident and intelligent.

You do have to assume and "judge" less.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I have no earthly idea what you said in 3/4 of this thread. If you think you are smarter than everyone else but think that investing and getting a 100% return is "break even" then there really isn't much help for you. If I invest $100 and get a 100% return on investment I now have $200. Speaking of Idiocy....
Maybe I didn't have the correct terminology to explain...
What I really meant was that you take up risk by putting in money in let's say a startup, you need to get it paid off. The founders have to pay you off the money you put in. If the deal goes bust, so does your money unless you acted quickly.

I was trying to say that Slowlane organizations such as academic institutions have low ceiling definitions of rewards. I mean, you can score 100 marks...and that's it. Unlike the Fastlane where anything is possible. Billions, more networks, more control. Time removal.

Smart? I'm smarter than a lot of slowlaners or sidewalkers who think the lottery is their best option to wealth. But I'm no smarter than a tech entrepreneur who knows how to solve problems. Yes, in that sense I am smarter, and not smarter.

Probably your views and thoughts were clouded by the bias of seniority, assuming that I'm not some entrepreneural titan, that I might be a wantrapreneur or a hapless lunatic. If I really were smarter, my existence here in this forum would be nothing but a mockery of our beliefs in the Fastlane. This is a learning forum after all.

Bear that in mind.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Tone it down with the thesaurus.com usage (or lack thereof) and throw out the fedora. Salinger is rolling in his grave.

As someone who comes from a similar attitude of narcissism, egotism, and "enlightenment": get out more.

Talk to people. Genuinely interact instead of just exchanging pleasantries (I don't even know if you're at that level of acceptance).

You'll find that they're not as stupid as you think. They do things that seem stupid, if you're looking at their actions phlegmatically. However, humans are not perfect and if you step in their shoes (i.e, have empathy) you'll begin to understand them more (and better understand how to help them help themselves).

I know it seems like humility is a weakness, but it's not if you do it right. You don't have to become ascetic and relinquish all earthly pleasures. You don't have to give up being confident and intelligent.

You do have to assume and "judge" less.

You might be right...
But of course I have to choose which pool of people to swim in. If I swam with the sharks, well I guess that would be a gory end.

Yes, people are important. But that could be a weakness if I just dive in. Many failed business men in my community usually associate themselves among drunkards, watrapreneurs and gamblers....very dangerous for business.

Of course they are not stupid at some point. They'll know what's what, know who to turn to, good referrals for contractors. But I'm a student, and I am stuck in a high-volatility zone, where Slowlane indoctrination is high. So you will pardon my aggression, won't you. But yes, at some point I need people. True Fastlaners don't go in alone after all.

By the way, I'm not using a thesaurus. I don't have time for one.

Ecom man

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
496%
Apr 17, 2014
Maybe I didn't have the correct terminology to explain...
What I really meant was that you take up risk by putting in money in let's say a startup, you need to get it paid off. The founders have to pay you off the money you put in. If the deal goes bust, so does your money unless you acted quickly.

I was trying to say that Slowlane organizations such as academic institutions have low ceiling definitions of rewards. I mean, you can score 100 marks...and that's it. Unlike the Fastlane where anything is possible. Billions, more networks, more control. Time removal.

Smart? I'm smarter than a lot of slowlaners or sidewalkers who think the lottery is their best option to wealth. But I'm no smarter than a tech entrepreneur who knows how to solve problems. Yes, in that sense I am smarter, and not smarter.

Probably your views and thoughts were clouded by the bias of seniority, assuming that I'm not some entrepreneural titan, that I might be a wantrapreneur or a hapless lunatic. If I really were smarter, my existence here in this forum would be nothing but a mockery of our beliefs in the Fastlane. This is a learning forum after all.

Bear that in mind.
Again... no earthly idea what you are trying to say. I was just pointing out that you were talking about idiocy yet you can't even do basic math. Have fun talking in circles. ✌️

king156

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Feb 26, 2016
MJ already said that if we had to win in real estate, we have to go for magnitude. Get lots of units and sell them at very high prices. No way out of it.
A better way out of it would be to sell shovels....if real estate investing is on the rage, might as well sell them stuff to help them. For example, if they want to renovate to increase value, I might be able to provide such a service and scale it up if others do have similar needs.

The sad story is that real estate investing in my country is at an all-time low, with people turning their slowlane salaries to trash on TV dramas and complaining about the government. Really sidewalking mentality. There's no aggressive push for real estate, let alone supporting it by selling shovels.

So I'll have to go from another angle.

YOU said RE is at an all time low, that's the best time to enter you muppet! Be greedy when others are fearful. If prices can only go up you have your answer.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Again... no earthly idea what you are trying to say. I was just pointing out that you were talking about idiocy yet you can't even do basic math. Have fun talking in circles. ✌️

Your lack of faith and tolerance seems to be going around in circles...maybe Vigilante had something up his sleeve when he was talking about highly-opinionated individuals....

Have fun too.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
YOU said RE is at an all time low, that's the best time to enter you muppet! Be greedy when others are fearful. If prices can only go up you have your answer.

I'm in Malaysia....property management is not yet fully matured to the point where real estate play can be at max efficiency. I mean, I don't find a lot of commoners doing flips and renovations, mostly richer people do it. It's the attitude of my sad Asian community
:(
I will have to need mentors and backup funds if things go wrong. But I have heard of people starting on credit....risky but whattyaknow, it was a sufficient evil. I'll look into it.

And I need to get my accounting skills right. RE requires some accounting. That's my biggest weakness, if not peeve. But yeah, I need to go in. Agreed.

hellolin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
May 27, 2015
The whole taking a test to get a 100 score is spot on. In business this is why the boss has to know how to push their workers, because you are not expecting to make 100, but to make 110%!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
It's real tough to influence someone if you're judging them...

Also... do you think it's possible some of the people who responded in this thread have made millions and millions and millions of dollars in real estate starting from nothing...?

Is it possible some people have become wealthy following advice from that book you're mentioning?

Is it possible there might be some value in asking questions instead of talking down...?

Hell, one man who took the time to respond to your thread here is one of the prime reasons I'm at where I'm at today (whether he'll admit to it or not, I sure as hell will!)...

I know you're upset at your results... but that had nothing to do with RK. This has everything to do with your attitude.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.