The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Silence is Golden

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

OlivierMo

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 12, 2018
Idaho
So after testing my first version of my product with a couple of people, and receiving silence as feedback, I now understand that my minimum viable product is way too minimum and minimalistic. One of the people validated some assumptions of mine on the need but didn't say much when I shared what the product looked like.

I initially was deflated but I'll keep going, add some features I initially thought about and then will get more feedback. My gut instinct knew it wasn't enough so I'm not surprised but I guess my ego made me believe people would praise me or something. Maybe I was expecting some approval like a kid waits for their parents' approval and praise.

I'm just afraid of spending countless hours on software development for nothing. Got fried so many times on other projects for other people or startups. But this is mine and it's the risk to take and the necessary path to follow. I have to remind myself of the whys and focus on them instead of focusing on the fear of rejection or the long hours sitting in front of a screen.

Thanks to MJ for writing his books. Each time I re-read a passage it keeps me going.

I also have to exercise patience, which isn't my strongest asset.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Market echos my friend...keep moving forward.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.