- Joined
- Dec 31, 2019
- Messages
- 789
Rep Bank
$1,800
$1,800
User Power: 98%
Hi fastlaners,
I am currently working on building my own marketplace, because I am a mobile developer I had learn nodejs for backend.
while learning I came to know about the templating engine in express js.
I have no idea of the frontend framework like react or angular(I will learn if required).
I also came across an article which basically says that SEO of Server Side Rendering is better than Client-Side Rendering.
so generating Dynamic HTML pages with a templating engine is a good option, I believe.
should I skip learning frontend library like react and work with ejs?
my criteria here are:
1. easy to learn(within a week)
2. fast development time
3. Server-Side Rendering
PS time to market is important to me
what would you guys suggest?
@Tom H. @eliquid @Jon L
I am currently working on building my own marketplace, because I am a mobile developer I had learn nodejs for backend.
while learning I came to know about the templating engine in express js.
I have no idea of the frontend framework like react or angular(I will learn if required).
I also came across an article which basically says that SEO of Server Side Rendering is better than Client-Side Rendering.
so generating Dynamic HTML pages with a templating engine is a good option, I believe.
should I skip learning frontend library like react and work with ejs?
my criteria here are:
1. easy to learn(within a week)
2. fast development time
3. Server-Side Rendering
PS time to market is important to me
what would you guys suggest?
@Tom H. @eliquid @Jon L
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
pix NzTRM feveceti.