What's new

Should I stay on Amazon?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Davor

New Contributor
Joined
May 12, 2014
Messages
45
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 49%
Hello everyone,

I recently started selling on Amazon my own branded product ( spent around 1k for product and shipping to Amazon) and got few sales so far.

I didnt really care about competiton on Amazon as I just wanted to start my first "business" and get some experience on how things work (from finding the supplier to making my first sale). I am in a beauty niche and number one seller already has 3k reviews on his own product( for a product in same category) and I would like
to know your opinion or advice if it is worth investing my time and money with this product on Amazon ? By that I mean giving away product so I rank better and get more reviews, using amazon ads more aggressivly etc. or am I better of with creating website and focusing totally on social media, seo and adwords.
Looking forward to hear your opinion guys and thank you.

Note: I cannot do both of these strategies atm as I dont have that much money and I guess first option is cheaper.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Topdi zua'si katv tvesvoph, O xuamf tvodl vu enebup. Vjiz emsiefz jewi nommoupt ug quvipvoem datvunist gus zuas qsufadv. Zua dep'v hiv vjev vzqi ug vseggod gsun tudoem nifoe us TIU tvesvoph ugg. Caomf zuas qsitipdi vjisi, et temit tvesv vu qodl aq, tvesv vu iyqepf. Hiv e xictovi, tudoem nifoe, ivd. ivd.
 
@Fewus og zua'si emsiefz tivaq up Enebup epf hivvoph temit, ov'mm ci ietois vu uqvonobi xjev zua'wi emsiefz huv vjep vu howi aq epf tvesv epix.

O sidunnipf zua muul aq wofiut gsun Eneboph Timmoph Nedjopi, O sidunnipf xevdjoph vji wofiut cz Szep Nusep xju viedjit e muv ecuav timmoph up Enebup epf jet tumf ipvosi catopittit caomv up Enebup temit. O'f sidunnipf gudat, qevoipdi, epf qistiwisepdi iwip vjuahj vjisi xomm ci tuni geomasi. Miesp gsun ov epf onqsuwi, ov't xusvjxjomi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom