xcalvinx07
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 26, 2009
- Messages
- 35
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 9%
I live in NY and want to get a permit (which I assume is a seller's permit) to buy in bulk from name brand factories and resell them. I want to know if I get a seller's permit in NY can I sell to other states as well as buy in bulk from other factories in other states? I was talking with a rep from Legalzoom and he was unsure of this. Will I be able to resell as well as buy other stuff from other states if I apply for a seller's permit here in NY or do I have to get one from each state?...If so is there any other way to get a permit or license to resell and buy from other states with out apply for a seller's permit from each state? Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
