Hi to all, I don't participate on here very much, but I'm struggling with a problem and I wanted to share it in order to make sure I'm thinking clearly here.
I started to make apps with two friends. We are from the same city here in Spain but one of them is working his a$$ off in other country and we're basically working at the pace he dictates, because theoretically all three should put the same amount of work into the project (which didn't happen, the it's us the other two who did much more), but his drumming is just to slow, so much that he's taken all the motivation away from my other friend, who was very motivated at the beginning. We had very good ideas at the beginning but our execution sucks. It's not growing slowly, it's come to a point that it's like a hobby.
At first I understood that I'm the only one not having a regular job because I want to go fastlane 24/7 and only take temporary jobs to support my basic needs and investments, but now I'm just very frustrated because our initial vision was to make a very successful business and I know we could do it. I've told my friend here in Spain that we could do something just he and I, but that's not the point.
We have a new app about to be released in the next (few months??? when it should have been released on past december...) and my closest friend tells me I should wait. I think: "wait for what? their vision and motivation isn't gonna change".
I'm about to get out of losing my time and energy in the business entreprise configured as it is now, and I just wanted to check with you guys that I'm not doing anything stupid out of anger or frustration.
I started to make apps with two friends. We are from the same city here in Spain but one of them is working his a$$ off in other country and we're basically working at the pace he dictates, because theoretically all three should put the same amount of work into the project (which didn't happen, the it's us the other two who did much more), but his drumming is just to slow, so much that he's taken all the motivation away from my other friend, who was very motivated at the beginning. We had very good ideas at the beginning but our execution sucks. It's not growing slowly, it's come to a point that it's like a hobby.
At first I understood that I'm the only one not having a regular job because I want to go fastlane 24/7 and only take temporary jobs to support my basic needs and investments, but now I'm just very frustrated because our initial vision was to make a very successful business and I know we could do it. I've told my friend here in Spain that we could do something just he and I, but that's not the point.
We have a new app about to be released in the next (few months??? when it should have been released on past december...) and my closest friend tells me I should wait. I think: "wait for what? their vision and motivation isn't gonna change".
I'm about to get out of losing my time and energy in the business entreprise configured as it is now, and I just wanted to check with you guys that I'm not doing anything stupid out of anger or frustration.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
