Molattee
New Contributor
Hey everyone. 
So I'm planning on launching my own website/blog now. This will be my second website with a new domain because my first one was an epic failure. That being said, a question has popped into my mind: What is better for a blog/website: 1st person writing or 3rd person writing?[/i]
Now I know that when it comes to blogs or websites we should just write however we feel most comfortable. But ignore that rule for a second and ask, what is better for website's reputation/overall feel; a website that is written similarly as a diary OR a website that is written in the form of a magazine/newspaper.
Which do YOU feel is as a better experience?
I'm asking this because I've known of very successful websites (traffic-wise) that write their posts/articles in 1st and 3rd
I'm looking forward to the opinions. 😀
So I'm planning on launching my own website/blog now. This will be my second website with a new domain because my first one was an epic failure. That being said, a question has popped into my mind: What is better for a blog/website: 1st person writing or 3rd person writing?[/i]
Now I know that when it comes to blogs or websites we should just write however we feel most comfortable. But ignore that rule for a second and ask, what is better for website's reputation/overall feel; a website that is written similarly as a diary OR a website that is written in the form of a magazine/newspaper.
Which do YOU feel is as a better experience?
I'm asking this because I've known of very successful websites (traffic-wise) that write their posts/articles in 1st and 3rd
I'm looking forward to the opinions. 😀
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
