I figured i would help with some insight for leads. It is more about quality of people. I do a decent amount online and people are very price conscience and they shop around and bargain (looking for lowest number). Recently i put an ad in a publication. I ended up meeting an older successful man. He has made me alot of money within days. He was very concerned about trust and the reliability of the product, he says hes weary of scams and people that lie. Granted it took more talking time than others but i gave a price and did not hear any complaints, i did him right and both walked away happy. Online is free, the publication was about $50.00 for a net profit of $1,950 in 2 days. I am going into an online scaleable business and it has really opened my eyes. I am debating doing large mass mailing for my website vs. traditional ppc because of this reason. If people are not actively looking but want your product you are at a large advantage imo.
I will keep everyone updated but when advertising think about where your customer is mentally. Working with easy people who pay for your product is so easy, fighting for customers is not. Where your customers find you is important remember this.
I will keep everyone updated but when advertising think about where your customer is mentally. Working with easy people who pay for your product is so easy, fighting for customers is not. Where your customers find you is important remember this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
