I'm currently in the process of finding an apartment to move out of my parents house.
The city I'm going to move to has high rents though. One option would be to share apartments with someone else. Google translator tells me the word is "flat-sharing community", but I'm not sure if it is the best word to decribe it.
The only problem is, most of the shared of apartments are occupied with college students. Our livestyles would be too far apart to create a healthy living situation.
Then I remembered one thread I read on here:
It mentioned "project scottsdale", an apartment full of 3 fastlaners, pushing each others to new limits.
I immediatly started googling "entrepeneur flat-sharing", and the only results talk about start-up founders moving together with their partners into their office.
Sounds good, except it feels more like a big circle jerk to feel important as a startup and spend that investor money.
I initially wanted to ask "how do you find entrepeneurs or fastlaners to move together with", but I won't.
"Moving in with entrepeneurs and then getting to know them" is coming from the wrong direction, it has to be the other way around - "Getting to know entrepeneurs and once you think it can work out, move together".
What I'm going to ask instead is "have you made any experiences in sharing your apartment with other entrepeneurs?"
What makes it better than living alone, what makes it worse?
Ika
Maybe this fits better into the "socialising" subforum..
(If you want to move to Düsseldorf, Germany - hit me up haha)
The city I'm going to move to has high rents though. One option would be to share apartments with someone else. Google translator tells me the word is "flat-sharing community", but I'm not sure if it is the best word to decribe it.
The only problem is, most of the shared of apartments are occupied with college students. Our livestyles would be too far apart to create a healthy living situation.
Then I remembered one thread I read on here:
It mentioned "project scottsdale", an apartment full of 3 fastlaners, pushing each others to new limits.
I immediatly started googling "entrepeneur flat-sharing", and the only results talk about start-up founders moving together with their partners into their office.
Sounds good, except it feels more like a big circle jerk to feel important as a startup and spend that investor money.
I initially wanted to ask "how do you find entrepeneurs or fastlaners to move together with", but I won't.
"Moving in with entrepeneurs and then getting to know them" is coming from the wrong direction, it has to be the other way around - "Getting to know entrepeneurs and once you think it can work out, move together".
What I'm going to ask instead is "have you made any experiences in sharing your apartment with other entrepeneurs?"
What makes it better than living alone, what makes it worse?
Ika
Maybe this fits better into the "socialising" subforum..
(If you want to move to Düsseldorf, Germany - hit me up haha)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
