The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Share your Valuable experience Please

Syaltanish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 2, 2021
Hey Guys , Recently I have started an online Birthday Event services for Children only.

The USP is "We do these birthday events for free and don't charge anything upfront from the Parents because of which we are getting good leads"
Then we distribute the gifts to the child in the event and we record the whole event and later upload it on Youtube along with affiliate links.
We also have a basic Wordpress site as well
Source of generating revenues are
i). Affiliate Marketing
ii). Youtube Adsense (Which we are not earning as of now)
iii). Donations (Any amount parents are comfortable in sharing)

I know it is not completely fulfilling the CENTS Criteria

Need: Every Parent want to make their child birthday valuable but they are unable to do it (We are fulfilling this Need)
Entry: Since One need to invest good amount upfront in every event, I feel Entry barrier is there
Control : For now, We are dependent on Amazon and Youtube, but my vision is to open my own ecommerce store in toys niche in the long run so that I don't have to rely on Amazon and all videos also we would be uploading on our site as well so we are Leveraging Youtube for now
Time: Since mostly we would be earning from sales of Toys, eventually in the long run, this business can run without me as well
Scale: Since we are selling online, we can sell our product anywhere in the world.

This is my assumption I might be wrong as well please share your thoughts, What do you think of our business model ?
What more can we do ? How can we grow fast ? Thoughts ??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
The part that I personally do not like about the need is that they only need service fulfillment once a year.

And why would youtube audience want to watch other people’s birthday party? Are there magicians there?

Last edited:

Syaltanish

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 2, 2021
The part that I personally do not like about the need is that they only need service fulfillment once a year.

And why would youtube audience want to watch other people’s birthday party

Interesting Points ?

Why would someone watch other's birthday party ?
In the end of a video , we mention "If you want our team to come to your place and make your child birthday special for free" , fill the form below

Ronak

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Sep 13, 2013
What would be your cost structure to put on an event? How much revenue do you need to generate per event to make it worthwhile?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Interesting Points ?

Why would someone watch other's birthday party ?
In the end of a video , we mention "If you want our team to come to your place and make your child birthday special for free" , fill the form below
It is very taxing on time and cost to run a free event, in exchange for chance to pitch a toy sale and content for youtube video upload.

Because events sounds like a high ticket item. I would rather do it opposite…sell toys at dirt cheap, from there get leads to upsell events.

Hagi

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 29, 2021
The Netherlands
Have you considered what is means if parents don't want their children's video's all over the internet?
So in this case I'm not talking about the birthday boy/girl but the parents of the other kids attending.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.