- Joined
- Jun 10, 2011
- Messages
- 18
Rep Bank
$160
$160
User Power: 17%
Its Monday. I got fired from my job last Wednesday for: hiding from my supervisors, working slower then the kid with autism, taking naps at work, and--oh yeah--there was this rumor going around that I once went to work, clocked in, and left to get my oil changed. Yup its all true. I'm a terrible employee...
.... NOW LET ME GO AND START MY OWN BUSINESS.
Who am I?
I'm SirKonstantine. I've been around the personal development community for awhile. I used to be a pathetic luzer who played StarCraft a lot. I had only one friend (he was far from "cool") and girls were a thing outside of my reality. Now I'm a party animal, douchebag, fraternity boy who prefers to bang girls in alleyways and bathrooms.
What good does that transformation experience have? Durr if you can transform one area of your life (social), you can transform another (money). MJ talked about "process" and its totally true. How do you improve your relationship with girls? By talking to girls. How do you improve your business success? By working on businesses.
I know what perseverance is and will work towards my goal in the face of continuous setbacks.
What is one of the greatest thing I learned from partying so much? All the people I get to meet and am friends with. I am personal friends with a Ivy League graduate Hedge Fund analysis. I am personal friends with dudes who are expert programmers making $100,000 a year. I am personal friends with a CEO of an Inc 5000 company. What do we have in common? We like to party. Durrr Watch Van Wilder, he's good at this stuff and gets crazy results. Or look at Joe Francis--party animal who makes $100,000,000 a year now.
My Goal
By summer's end I want to ear at least $1 a day in passive income. By a year from today, I want to earn $400/month. By two years from now--my expected graduation date--I want to ear at least $66/day.
These are very easy goals since I personally know dudes who do $150, $500, $100 a day.
My Motivation
"The bigger the WHY the smaller the HOW" --someone cool
Why do I want to make $66/day by graduation? That is the cost to backpack threw Europe FOREVER. Yeah thats all you need to live in Europe and party all day. Better yet, I want to live in Europe as a pub crawl guide. Not only will I party all day, I'll get paid to do what I love.
[video=youtube;jMDd-V4zxI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDd-V4zxI4[/video]
I also love Trance music and Raving, so I want to be able to afford going to shows like that.
Action Plan
I will do 2 week chunks. I will work Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday for the whole day. 10 hrs a day. Then I will take Friday, saturday, and sunday off to party like some stuck up girl on MTV. Whooot!
I'm managing my money with Mint.com to make sure I'm staying in budget. I currently have 3 websites running. I have a whiteboard with the production plans for the 2 weeks written down. I will update this bi-weekly.
gl hf
.... NOW LET ME GO AND START MY OWN BUSINESS.
Who am I?
I'm SirKonstantine. I've been around the personal development community for awhile. I used to be a pathetic luzer who played StarCraft a lot. I had only one friend (he was far from "cool") and girls were a thing outside of my reality. Now I'm a party animal, douchebag, fraternity boy who prefers to bang girls in alleyways and bathrooms.
What good does that transformation experience have? Durr if you can transform one area of your life (social), you can transform another (money). MJ talked about "process" and its totally true. How do you improve your relationship with girls? By talking to girls. How do you improve your business success? By working on businesses.
I know what perseverance is and will work towards my goal in the face of continuous setbacks.
What is one of the greatest thing I learned from partying so much? All the people I get to meet and am friends with. I am personal friends with a Ivy League graduate Hedge Fund analysis. I am personal friends with dudes who are expert programmers making $100,000 a year. I am personal friends with a CEO of an Inc 5000 company. What do we have in common? We like to party. Durrr Watch Van Wilder, he's good at this stuff and gets crazy results. Or look at Joe Francis--party animal who makes $100,000,000 a year now.
My Goal
By summer's end I want to ear at least $1 a day in passive income. By a year from today, I want to earn $400/month. By two years from now--my expected graduation date--I want to ear at least $66/day.
These are very easy goals since I personally know dudes who do $150, $500, $100 a day.
My Motivation
"The bigger the WHY the smaller the HOW" --someone cool
Why do I want to make $66/day by graduation? That is the cost to backpack threw Europe FOREVER. Yeah thats all you need to live in Europe and party all day. Better yet, I want to live in Europe as a pub crawl guide. Not only will I party all day, I'll get paid to do what I love.
[video=youtube;jMDd-V4zxI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDd-V4zxI4[/video]
I also love Trance music and Raving, so I want to be able to afford going to shows like that.
Action Plan
I will do 2 week chunks. I will work Monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday for the whole day. 10 hrs a day. Then I will take Friday, saturday, and sunday off to party like some stuck up girl on MTV. Whooot!
I'm managing my money with Mint.com to make sure I'm staying in budget. I currently have 3 websites running. I have a whiteboard with the production plans for the 2 weeks written down. I will update this bi-weekly.
gl hf
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
