The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SEO - Need a Good White Label SEO Expert Off UpWork that is Reasonable & Produces Tangible Results

Marketing, social media, advertising

MartinM

Online Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 19, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi Guys,

Urgent need. Does anyone have a good SEO expert that is either US-based or abroad that is reasonable that actually has produced great results and has had a steady track record for delivering an ROI on your SEO spend? I've dealt with quite a few freelancers / companies over the years, and I am still having issues finding a solid white label partner that can manage this for 10 of my agency clients that need this service. Currently I am paying $80.00 USD per client overseas for a company to manage my SEO accounts, but 4-5 clients rankings are starting to tank out of the blue. They are pointing me to a very recent Google algo update, and I can verify this on MOZ, but the update has nothing to do with the type of work that they are doing. I have used this company at least 5-6 years out of 10 being in business; and on average they have been worth it. But it seems like they eventually apply a cookie cutter methodology to their workflow that is not effective 6-12 months down the road. That is why I have fired them once prior.

I already have a phenomenal AdWords label guy down in Austin that manages about 7 client PPC accounts that does great. He charges me $100 per client. But with SEO, it's such a constant moving target it really is hard to find someone good that actually knows what they are doing, that does White Hat SEO, that does a great job, and that can actually deliver an ROI. If you guys have anyone in mind, or can point me to any resources or whitelabel companies that do a good job on this please reply.

Thanks,
Martin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
You're paying someone $80 for SEO and wondering why rankings are tanking?

Pay peanuts, get monkeys as they say.

You're looking at something closer to $80/hour unless you want 2012 era blackhat tactics executed...

Are you looking for technical SEO, content strategy & creation, or backlink building?

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
710%
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
$80.00 USD per client

If I had someone on my list who I could outsource quality SEO work for $80/month, I'd have already hired someone to go back and forth to the bank for me every day because it wouldn't even be worth my time to get in my truck and drive myself.

But it seems like they eventually apply a cookie cutter methodology to their workflow that is not effective 6-12 months down the road.

Were you expecting a customized, unique plan for $80/month?

My hosting bill is higher...

But with SEO, it's such a constant moving target it really is hard to find someone good that actually knows what they are doing, that does White Hat SEO, that does a great job, and that can actually deliver an ROI.

And you're 100% never, ever going to find one at these rates. Like, it's impossible.

Why would any good SEO take on an $80/month responsibility when they could build a site doing $80/day in net profit in two weeks?

I'm 100% sure you're trolling.

Danczyk

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Feb 20, 2019
Belarus
EFFECTIVE SEO IS IS NOT CHEAP! REPEATING!!! EFFECTIVE SEO IS NOT CHEAP!

A good SEO wouldn't even audit your site for this price, let alone do a month of outreach, content, on-site etc.

It's easy to blame google for the shitty job they did.

Dr. Fastlane

Amor Fati!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jul 20, 2018
Gurgaon
Even in India, you won't get anyone who knows SEO at that price point. I know because I live here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MartinM

Online Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 19, 2013
Denver, CO
Wow. A lot of feedback. Well I was hoping for some referrals lol, but I appreciate the banter. Actually this SEO team is a white label team that handles clients in bulk and I have actually used them for 5-6 years out of 10 in offering SEO to clients and they have been in the 90th percentile aside from 1-2 issues. This one being the most recent obviously. I initially found them by an agency in Silicon Valley that I did some marketing consulting for 5 years ago, and they actually worked on some really big sites. They charged that particular agency $125 USD per account, but I re-negotiated that rate because I had 30+ accounts at the time. That agency had 10 accounts. Basically they wholesale their service to us and make up their money in bulk, so it is a little bit different of a setup than a traditional retail retainer or custom work. Either way, thanks for your responses. Over the past couple days I found 3 really good white hat freelancers off of UpWork that I have hired. I was just wanting to see if anyone here had any referrals from freelancers that they currently work with.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.