The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

SEO - Need a Good White Label SEO Expert Off UpWork that is Reasonable & Produces Tangible Results

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MartinM

Online Entrepreneur
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 19, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi Guys,

Urgent need. Does anyone have a good SEO expert that is either US-based or abroad that is reasonable that actually has produced great results and has had a steady track record for delivering an ROI on your SEO spend? I've dealt with quite a few freelancers / companies over the years, and I am still having issues finding a solid white label partner that can manage this for 10 of my agency clients that need this service. Currently I am paying $80.00 USD per client overseas for a company to manage my SEO accounts, but 4-5 clients rankings are starting to tank out of the blue. They are pointing me to a very recent Google algo update, and I can verify this on MOZ, but the update has nothing to do with the type of work that they are doing. I have used this company at least 5-6 years out of 10 being in business; and on average they have been worth it. But it seems like they eventually apply a cookie cutter methodology to their workflow that is not effective 6-12 months down the road. That is why I have fired them once prior.

I already have a phenomenal AdWords label guy down in Austin that manages about 7 client PPC accounts that does great. He charges me $100 per client. But with SEO, it's such a constant moving target it really is hard to find someone good that actually knows what they are doing, that does White Hat SEO, that does a great job, and that can actually deliver an ROI. If you guys have anyone in mind, or can point me to any resources or whitelabel companies that do a good job on this please reply.

Thanks,
Martin

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Charnell

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 12, 2014
South Dakota
You're paying someone $80 for SEO and wondering why rankings are tanking?

Pay peanuts, get monkeys as they say.

You're looking at something closer to $80/hour unless you want 2012 era blackhat tactics executed...

Are you looking for technical SEO, content strategy & creation, or backlink building?

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
$80.00 USD per client

If I had someone on my list who I could outsource quality SEO work for $80/month, I'd have already hired someone to go back and forth to the bank for me every day because it wouldn't even be worth my time to get in my truck and drive myself.

But it seems like they eventually apply a cookie cutter methodology to their workflow that is not effective 6-12 months down the road.

Were you expecting a customized, unique plan for $80/month?

My hosting bill is higher...

But with SEO, it's such a constant moving target it really is hard to find someone good that actually knows what they are doing, that does White Hat SEO, that does a great job, and that can actually deliver an ROI.

And you're 100% never, ever going to find one at these rates. Like, it's impossible.

Why would any good SEO take on an $80/month responsibility when they could build a site doing $80/day in net profit in two weeks?

I'm 100% sure you're trolling.

Danczyk

Contributor
Feb 20, 2019
Belarus
EFFECTIVE SEO IS IS NOT CHEAP! REPEATING!!! EFFECTIVE SEO IS NOT CHEAP!

A good SEO wouldn't even audit your site for this price, let alone do a month of outreach, content, on-site etc.

It's easy to blame google for the shitty job they did.

Dr. Fastlane

Amor Fati!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 20, 2018
Gurgaon
Even in India, you won't get anyone who knows SEO at that price point. I know because I live here.

MartinM

Online Entrepreneur
Nov 19, 2013
Denver, CO
Wow. A lot of feedback. Well I was hoping for some referrals lol, but I appreciate the banter. Actually this SEO team is a white label team that handles clients in bulk and I have actually used them for 5-6 years out of 10 in offering SEO to clients and they have been in the 90th percentile aside from 1-2 issues. This one being the most recent obviously. I initially found them by an agency in Silicon Valley that I did some marketing consulting for 5 years ago, and they actually worked on some really big sites. They charged that particular agency $125 USD per account, but I re-negotiated that rate because I had 30+ accounts at the time. That agency had 10 accounts. Basically they wholesale their service to us and make up their money in bulk, so it is a little bit different of a setup than a traditional retail retainer or custom work. Either way, thanks for your responses. Over the past couple days I found 3 really good white hat freelancers off of UpWork that I have hired. I was just wanting to see if anyone here had any referrals from freelancers that they currently work with.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom